Luckily for you, we are here to find you A Bra That Fits. It just recently crossed our attention that there are a lot of people that find it difficult to buy a bra that fits them. Most times, they just have to adjust and make do with what they have.
Nowadays, science applied to 3-D scanners can help shape bras and underwires. However, it’s not accessible to everyone.
If you’re not set for a professional bra fitting but still want to ensure you put on the right bra size, you need a tape measure. Don’t worry, this article will put you through how to measure your bra size at home.
Table of Contents
A Bra That Fits – Measuring Your Bra Size | Bra Fit Calculator
Still on how to get a bra that fits. When it comes to bra sizes, some women still believe the ideology that a bigger bra size is better. On also most women don’t like or fancy bras with larger bands. I can’t imagine putting on a bra with larger bands- I feel it’s for older women, not for young ladies like me.
However, what we fail to understand is that cup sizes don’t equal the size of one’s boobs. Rather, they refer to the difference between your breast size and your rib cage. Moreover, it simply means that someone with a 34C still has smaller cups than a 36C.
Bra Fit Calculator
To access the bra Fit Calculator, kindly visit Bra that Fits website at https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php
On the calculator homepage, you will require to fill in the empty boxes with your bust measurements. You are to measure the following;
- Loose Underbust
- Snug Underbust
- Tight Underbust
- Standing Bust
- Leaning Bust
- Lying Bust
- The sizing system is UK (recommended)
Answer the following questions about then submit. Then wait for the calculator to calculate your perfect bra size.
Take Note; all measurements should be taken naked breasts. You can check out the image on the website ( https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php ) for measuring instructions.
Measuring Your Bra Size
Will be providing a guide on how to find bra size, with band size and cup size measurement tips. Putting on the wrong bra size can ruin your dressing, and I know you will not want that. Everyone wants to always look dashy. This is why you must study this guide to get your perfect size.
I must admit, it feels somehow learning how to measure your bra size. However, knowing your measurements makes it easy for you to buy your fit. With your measuring tape and writing material, you’re good to go.
How To Measure Your Bra Size at Home
Here are guides on how to measure your bra size at home
Find Your Bra size
- Take off your bra
- Use a measuring tape to measure around your under your bust, wear a bra band would sit. The tape should be level and very snug.
- Then, round to the nearest whole number. If the number is even, add four inches. If it’s odd, add five inches.
Your band size is the sum of this calculation. For instance, if you measured 42 inches, your band size is 46. If you measured 43 inches, your band size is 48.
Take your bust measurement
Place the measuring tape somewhat loosely around the fullest part of your chest. That is, placing it at nipple level. And then, round to the nearest whole number.
Calculate your cup size
To calculate your cup size, subtract your calculated band size, from your bust measurement. Your bra size is your band size with your cup size, For instance: 37 inches (bust) – 34 inches (band) = 3 inches. That’s a 34C
How to Ensure Your Bra Size is Correct
To confirm if the size is correct, do this
- Bend forward at the waist, then put on the bra and hook it. This is to ensure your breasts are completely in the cups.
- Shift the band. The back of the bra should be level with that of the front.
- Ensure the bra is not too loose. At least you should be able to put only one finger underneath the band.
- Next, tighten the band, then shorten the straps.
- Then, wear a close-fitting shirt over the bra. If the cups pucker or your breasts bulge, then you are not wearing the correct bra size.
- Turn sideways standing in a mirror. Your boobs should sit midway between your shoulders and elbows.
I believe you will find your perfect bra size, after reading the above instructions.