If you are finding it difficult to activate Amazon Prime on your streaming device, you should read this article. One of the products offered by Amazon is Amazon Prime. This is a paid subscription service that enables its user’s stream movies and TV series. If you are a lover of movies and drama series, you should check out this streaming service.
Table of Contents
Activate Amazon Prime
Before you can activate this streaming service on your TV, you need to sign up for the Prime membership. This video streaming service offers a 30-day free trial to users. After this, users can pay for a subscription to gain access to popular movies and TV shows.
Some benefits of this prime membership include perks, discounts on digital services, and free delivery services from the fresh brand. In this article, you would get a detailed guide on how to activate it on your TV and other devices. With this, you should keep on reading.
How to Activate Amazon Prime on TV
It’s very easy to set up and watch Amazon Prime on your Smart TV. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Switch on your TV and connect it to your home network.
- Visit the application store on your TV with the TV remote control.
- Search for the “Amazon Prime Video app” and download it.
- When the app download is completed, launch it.
- Sign in with your account credentials.
With this, you would be able to stream Amazon Prime on your Smart Television.
How to Activate Amazon Prime on a PC
Don’t have a smart TV? If yes, you can watch your favorite Amazon Prime shows on your Windows PC or Tablet. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Ensure your PC has connected to the internet.
- Download the Amazon Prime Video app from the Microsoft Store on your PC.
- Open the app after it has been installed.
- Fill in your “Email address” and “Password” in the required fields.
After you are logged in to your account, you can click on a movie or TV to start watching.
How to Activate Amazon Prime on Android Phone or Tablet
You can activate the streaming service on your Android device too. To do this follow the steps below:
- Connect your Android device to the internet.
- Open the Google play store on your Android device.
- Use the virtual keyboard to search for the “Amazon Prime Video App”.
- Click on “Install” when the app pops on your screen.
- Open the app on your device.
- Sign in with your Amazon Prime account details.
With this, the streaming service would be activated without difficulties on your Android.
How to Activate Amazon Prime on iOS Phone or Tablet
With your iPhone or iPad, you can watch Amazon prime videos. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Switch on your iOS device.
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Tap on the “App Store” icon on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the search icon on your display screen.
- Enter “Amazon Prime Video app” into the search field.
- When the app appears on your screen, click on the “GET” button.
When the installation process is finished, you can open the app and sign in with your credentials to start watching.
How to Create an Amazon Prime Account
Before you can activate this streaming service on any device, you must have an account. The steps outlined below would help you create an Amazon Prime account:
- Open the web browser on your internet-enabled device.
- Click on the search bar and enter www.amazonprime.com. This would take you to the Amazon Prime official web page.
- Navigate to “Start your free 30-day trial” and click on it.
- Sign in to your Amazon account with your “Email” or “Phone number” and “Amazon password”. Or
- Create a new Amazon account if you don’t have one.
Follow the rest on-screen prompts to start your 30-day free trial.