AISD Portal Login? AISD is short for Austin Independent School District. It is a school district based in the city of Austin, Texas, United States. Founded in 1881.
The district serves most of the City of Austin and surrounding towns like the City of Sunset Valley, the Village of San Leanna, and unincorporated areas in Travis County (including Manchaca).
Furthermore, the district runs 129 schools, including 19 middle schools, 84 elementary schools, and 17 high schools.
Table of Contents
AISD Portal Login
AISD login portal gives you access to your Austin ISD account. If you have an account with AISD but don’t know how to access the login page, don’t worry you’ll learn how in this Post.
This post is embedded with AISD login requirements plus the link that leads to the login page. So, to learn more about the login procedure, kindly scroll down the page.
Austin ISD Portal Login Requirements
To access or log into the school portal, you need the following
- Get AISD Portal Login Web Address.
- You must have the login valid username and Password.
- You need an Internet Browser.
- PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
If you have the above, you can now proceed with the login steps, in the next section.
How to Login to AISD Portal?
Here is the procedure to access your Austin ISD account using your Username and Password.
- Proceed to the login official site at https://portal.austinisd.org
- Please Enter your Username
- Tap on the continue button
- After that provide your Password to access your account.
- Click on the login/sign in widget.
These are procedures to access your AISD Portal, using Username and Password.
AISD Portal Login Help
Do you need help? You can’t log in to the school portal? Maybe the password or username you entered is incorrect.
If you forgot your Username or password, there’s a provision for you to reset your password or recover your username. Here are the recovery and reset step
- Navigate to AISD login page
- Tap on the Forgot password link, to reset your password. Or click on the Forgot Username link to recover your username
- Kindly follow further directions on the screen to complete the process.
With this step, you will be able to recover your account.
AISD Portal Account Sign Up
To register for a portal account for AISD, here is what to do;
- Proceed to their official website at
- Click on the Create portal account button
- Then, tap the Next tab
Kindly fill out the information below. Take note; all Contact AND Student information must match to current student registration records.
For Fast Lane Account Creation: If you are already in the student information system, and have an email address with a valid Student ID please click here for a quicker account creation process.
- Username: You can use letters and numbers. Not an email address. It should have 8 characters minimum, no spaces or special characters.
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Your Home Address: it must match USPS format.
- Home Phone:
- Cell Phone:
- Work Phone:
- Email Address:
- Password: 8 character minimum, at least 1 uppercase letter, at least 1 lowercase letter, at least 1 number.
- Confirm Password:
- Click on the Next button.
This is how to create an Austin ISD portal account.