Amazon Chime Login portal gives members access to AWS accounts. You can log in through the web or mobile app. If you are new to the platform, discover the login steps, how to use Chime- which includes how to join a meeting, and many more, all in this post.
What is Amazon Chime? It is a communications service that lets users meet, chat, and place business calls inside and outside their organization, using an application.
Furthermore, Developers can use the same communications infrastructure and services that power Amazon Chime, and add the following;
Audio calling, video calling, and screen sharing capabilities directly to their app using the Amazon Chime SDK.
Table of Contents
Amazon Chime Login
Login to your AWS account today to meet, chat, and place business phone calls, using a single, secure application. On the platform, you don’t need to switch between applications to collaborate.
That is to say, you can instantly go from a chat to a call, share your screen, and even invite more people to join your meeting.
However, if you already have an account, accessing your account is very easy with the simple login steps under;
How to Login to Amazon Chime
To login to your aws account do the following;
- Get your device and launch the browser
- Go to https://aws.amazon.com/chime/?chime-blog-posts.sort-by=item.additionalFields.createdDate&chime-blog-posts.sort-order=desc
- Tap on the Menu Icon
- Select sign into console button, under
- Enter the Email address of your AWS account. Or to sign in as an IAM user, enter your account ID or account alias instead.
- Select the Next or sign in button
These are procedures to log in to your account. You don’t have an account yet? New to AWS? If yes, then you have to sign up for an account.
Amazon Chime Create Account
To create or sign up for aws account follow the directives under;
- Locate the official website at https://aws.amazon.com/chime/?chime-blog-posts.sort-by=item.additionalFields.createdDate&chime-blog-posts.sort-order=desc
- Go to the Menu tab and click on it
- Choose the sign into console button
- Click on create a new account button.
- Key in your email address
- Create Password
- Confirm your password
- Choose AWS account name
- Click on the continue tab
These are steps guiding you in how to sign up for an account.
Amazon Chime App
The application is incredibly amazing and great.
It’s available for Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS users. Download the app today and enjoy the amazing features that come with it.
Do you know that Amazon Chime offers pay-per-use pricing? The pay per use it pricing lets you pay for features you use, on the days that you use them.
Furthermore, with pay-per-use pricing, there’s no upfront investment or long-term contracts. This means you can easily switch between Basic features that don’t include a charge, and Pro features that do include a charge.
Download and Install Amazon Chime on Android
Here’s how to download and install Chime on Android
- Go to the Amazon Chime page and click download on the operating system of your choice. Or visit the play store.
- Kindly ignore the 14-Day Trial for New Customers message. This does not apply since your meeting is hosted by Amazon.
- Hit on the Save button
- If you’re downloading from the play store, find the app using the search tool. Click on the install. After installing the download Process will kick-off.
- save the file to your Downloads folder.
Chime for Android supports voice only (no video at this time).
Amazon Chime Download for Windows
To download the app on your windows device, follow the guide below;
- Launch your computer
- Go to your Start menu, and select Computer
- Then, locate and select the Downloads folder.
- Next, Double-click on the Chime.exe software file.
- Tap on Run and the Installer will launch.
- Proceed with the Installer prompts and click Install.
- After installing, click on Finish.
To Launch the app, go to your Start menu and select Chime.
Amazon Chime Download for MAC USER
To access the app on your Mac device, do this;
- Go to your downloads folder, double-click on the Chime.dmg software file.
- Then, drag and drop the Chime icon into the Applications folder.
- Double-click on the Applications folder
- Navigate to “Chime”.
- Double-click to launch the program.
If you encounter a message saying “Chime can’t be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed,” tap “OK” and follow these steps;
- Navigate to the Apple icon (top left) > System Preferences > Security & Privacy
- Under the General field, you can select “Anywhere” beneath the “Allow apps downloaded from” section.
You can now launch and enjoy the application using your Mac.
Amazon Chime Meeting
Join the meeting, chat, call and share the screen with other members. Users can instantly go from a chat to a call, share your screen, and even invite more people to join the meeting. How does it work? When it’s time for your meeting, Amazon Chime will call you on all your devices to help ensure you are never late, and that your meetings begin on time.
Amazon Chime Join Meeting – How to Use Chime
After you download and installed Chime, you will be able to join a meeting. To learn how to join the meeting, read below;
- Launch the Chime application
- Tap on the Join Meeting icon.
- Key in the Meeting ID that was provided by your recruiting point of contact via email in the Meeting ID field.
- Tap on Join.
- The Choose Meeting Audio window will pop up
- Click on Use Mic and Speakers.
- Tap Video to utilize your webcam.
- Click on Screen to screen share.
These are steps on how to join the meeting.