If you are looking for how to check your Amex Gift card balance, this article has got you covered. It’s very important you check your American Express credit card balance before and after making transactions. This will help keep track of your spending. In this article, you will get a detailed guide on how to check your card balance and lots more. Read on!
Table of Contents
Amex Gift Card Balance
American Express Gift card is a good pre-paid card that gives you access to shop in-store and online. With the Amex Gift card, you can shop virtually anywhere American Express is accepted. Also, these gift cards give you access to make purchases in stores such as gas stations, restaurants, retail stores, and many other locations. Check Amex and check the American Express balance with your gift card.
Your gift card account gives you the permission to view your balance online, and to know your current balance when making any purchases. Also, American business gift cards can be shipped directly to the business that placed the order. There are lots of things you can get access to while using your Amex Gift Card.
How to Check your Amex Gift Card Balance
To check your American Express Gift Card balance online, you have to visit their website or call customer service. However, you can follow the steps below to check your Gift card serve balance.
- Visit https://www.giftcardplace.com/balance-online/americanexpress
- on the page, fill in your “15-digit card number” “Expiration Date” “Security Code” and “Email Address”.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- When you are logged in to your account, your American Express balance will be displayed on your account dashboard.
The steps above are a guide to Amex Gift Card Amex balance check online.
American Express Gift Card $500 Activate
Activate American express card by signing in to www.balance.amexgiftcard.com with your card details. You can activate your card by calling the free number listed on the back of your card. All you need to provide is your Card Number, Valid Date, and security code which is located at the back of your card.
How to Sign Up for American Express Giftcard
Follow the steps below to sign up
- Visit amexgiftcard.com
- Click on the sign-up at the top right corner of the website.
- Provide the required details such as your “Names” “Phone” “Address Line 1” and “Address Line 2”
- Also, “City” “State” “Zip code” “Company Name” “Email Address” and “Password”.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button.
Those are the procedure to sign up for an American gift card account.
Amex Card Login
The Gift Card Login process is also the activation process. Do you want to know more about how you can do this? If yes, you will be able to discover how to use Balance.amexgiftcards.com to log in to Your American Express Gift Card.
How to Use Balance.amexgiftcards.com to log in to Your American Express Gift Card
Follow the below steps for the Login and activation process.
- Firstly, on your internet-connected device, visit balance.amexgiftcard.com.
- On the website, you will see the sign-in or activation form on the home page.
- Then, fill in your “Card Number” “Card expiration date” “Security code” and “Email Address”.
- After that, click on the “Sign in” button.
With all this, you will be activated and you can now use it for purchases.
How to Login to Amex Giftcard Account
Follow the steps below to access your account.
- Visit amexgiftcard.com
- Click on “Login” at the right corner of the website.
- fill in your account “Email address” and “Password”.
- Then, click on the “Log in” button.
If you forgot your password, you can click on “Forgot your password” in order to reset it.
How to use American Express Gift card online
You can use your American Express prepaid card anywhere American Express is accepted. However, before you can make any payment at any store, you have to make sure you check your balance. When making a payment, there are details you need to provide. Those details are stated below:
- The 4-Digit Security Code (located on the front of American Express gift cards)
- The Expiration Date of the Card
- Your Name
- Your Billing Address
- Your Shipping Address
For transactions, you have to hold up to 20% more than your purchase price. Which every platform you are using your card, select credit or debit but don’t choose a gift card. Meanwhile, the card is also used the same way credit or debit card is used.
AMEX Giftcards Customer Service
Are you having any issues concerning your gift card account? Do you have any questions you’ll love to get an answer to? Well, to know more about the Amex Gift Card is when to speak to the right person connected to the site. The American Express customer service is designed to solve all customer’s needs. To reach out to customer service, follow the steps below:
- visit amexgiftcard.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the website.
- Navigate “About” and click on “Contact us”
- There you will find the customer service details.
Follow the above steps to contact customer service.
Below are some frequently asked questions.
Can You Use an American Express Gift Card Anywhere?
American Express Gift Cards can be used anywhere American Express is accepted. Your card may be declined if you don’t have enough funds over the amount of your purchase.
How do I add my American Express Gift Card to a digital wallet?
Yes. Your American Express Gift Card can be added to digital wallets Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Open your Wallet/App on your internet-connected device.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, including entering your card number or taking a picture of your plastic card as noted.
Can I use my Card at gas stations?
The Gift cards give you access to make purchases in stores such as gas stations, restaurants, retail stores, and many other locations.
Can I get cash with my American Express Gift Card?
You cannot use the American Express Gift Cards at ATMs you cannot also get cash back from any of your purchases.