Apple Montessori Schools And Camps is devoted to nurturing the whole child intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and ethically – all in a caring, safe, and fun environment.
To enjoy a lifetime of happiness and success start by enrolling your child (children) in the school. For more than 50 years, families have trusted in Apple Montessori’s mission to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals.
Table of Contents
Apple Montessori Schools and Camps
The mission of the Montessori School is to enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential, thereby making them independent, confident and curious individuals, for a lifetime of happiness and success. To learn more about the school and its campus program, please continue reading.
About Apple Monstesorri Schools
The school Apple Monstesorri, was founded by Rex and Jane Bailey in 1972. The school has been proudly serving and refining the early education experience throughout New Jersey. It has also been recognized and affirmed through accreditation by the Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS).
The school educators have proudly set the foundation for a lifetime of happiness and success for thousands upon thousands of children helping them thrive in the classroom and beyond
Apple Monstesorri School Programs – Summer Camp
Children catch fun and learn all summer long. Campers and their families love the exciting, imaginative, and enriching environment of the school summer camp program.
Give your camper a summer to remember by enrolling them at apple Monstesorri Summer Camp. One of the reasons Campers love summer camp at Apple Montessori; in the summer camp, each day offers educational, exciting, fun-filled activities that will inspire new friendships and joyful memories. Such as: hands-on coding & robotics, music, drama, arts and sports.
However, most locations offer swim lessons with Red Cross-certified instructors. While other locations offer water-play activities with Splash Pads or sprinklers. Its Hoboken locations offer off-site swim lessons taught by certified lifeguards. Some of the activities include;
- Non-stop fun and engaging academics to beat summer learning loss
- Outdoor activities and nature experiences
- Field Trips and In-house Events
- Year-round teachers and staff
The Summer camp, rooted in the Montessori model, reinforces and builds upon the growth achieved during the academic year. The quality of instruction and care offered in AMS summer camp is top-notch. As a parent, you will find it invaluable to know that your child is not only in great hands during the summer months but is also learning and having fun!
Apple Monstesorri School Camp Programs
The following are the camping program;
- Innovators & Explorers: Hands-on lab experiments and other STEAM activities
- Crafts & Creations: Weekly travel themes to discover their inner artist
- Tech Time: Explore computer-based activities, including our FasTracks program
- Daily Lessons: Including Practical Life, Math, Sensorial, Language, Science and Geography.
- All-Star Action: Games and exercises that fit the theme of the week
- Young Chefs: Learn the joys of cooking by making their own healthy creations
Apple Monstesorri School Schedule Tour Now
Here are tour camps Ages by location;
- Cliffside Park: 2 years to 7 years
- Edgewater: 2 years to 9 years
- The Edison Rt. 27: 2 years to 7 years
- Edison Woodbridge Ave: 2 years to 9 years
- Hoboken (Maxwell & Sinatra): 2 years to 7 years
- Kinnelon: 2 years to 9 years
- Mahwah: 2 years to 9 years
- The Metuchen: 2 years to 9 years
- Morris Plains: 2 years to 7 years
- Laurel: 2 years to 8 years
- Oakland: 2 years to 9 years
- Randolph: 2 years to 9 years
- Towaco: 2 years to 9 years
- Warren: 2 years to 9 years
- Wayne: 2 years to 12 years
The school is known for educating & nurturing children since 1972. Thereby providing peace of mind for families every day.
How to Enroll
To Enroll your child do the following;
- Go to https://applemontessorischools.com/programs/summer-camp
- Tap on the enrol button from the menu
- Choose the school you would like to enrol at, you can type in the school in the search tool and search.
After selecting the school follow the onscreen prompt
How to Schedule A tour at Apple Monstesorri Schools Summer camp
To schedule a tour do this,
- Visit https://applemontessorischools.com/programs/summer-camp
- Select schedule a tour from the menu icon
- Choose how you would like to conduct the tour
- Click on the next button
- Select where you would like to tour, by searching for a school or select from the list below
Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
How to Get in touch With Apple Monstesorri School Online
To get in touch with the school online, do this;
- Go to https://applemontessorischools.com/programs/summer-camp
- Scroll down the page and fill in the following;
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Child’s First Name
- Child’s Last Name
- Child’s Date of Birth (or due date)*
- Desired Start Date
- Desired Location
- Please select a location
- Answer the questions
- Lastly, click on the Send Message button
The school will get back to you quickly to schedule a call or tour.
Who owns Apple Montessori?
Joanne Mooney is the President of Apple Montessori Schools. The school is setting new standards in early childhood and elementary education in 15 schools throughout Northern and Central New Jersey.
What are the Four Key Features of the Montessori Method?
There are a few major features that differentiate a Montessori environment from a traditional classroom:
- Uninterrupted 3-hour work cycles
- Teachers who direct rather than lecture
- Mixed Age Groups
- Freedom of choice within a highly structured learning environment
What is the Theory Behind Montessori Education?
Montessori education is focused on the principle that, simply by living, children are constantly learning from the world around them. And through their senses children constantly absorb information from their world.
What is the Meaning of Montessori School?
Montessori is a type of education that is based on self-directed activity, hands-on learning and collaborative play. In Montessori School classrooms children make creative choices in their learning, while the classroom and the highly trained teacher offer age-appropriate activities to guide the process.