Are Credit Cards My Best Option? A credit card is a tool that is issued by banks to their customer, that enables them to purchase items on credit. With this card, you don’t need to carry money about just to make a purchase. Even when you run out of cash, with your CC, you’re covered.
However, As a cardholder, you’ll get this confidence whenever you want to shop. Cardholders enjoy amazing rewards, bonuses, points, cashback, miles with most credit cards once they make eligible purchases. Find out the best CC for beginners, that can help them build their CC credit.
Are Credit Cards Currently My Best Option
A credit card can be your best option, looking at the outstanding benefits that comes with it. Thus, CC lets you borrow money that must be repaid. Getting it also gives you chances to build credit, especially if you don’t have a credit history.
Benefits of using a Credit Card
- If you have an excellent credit report, you can buy a car, house and also get the best interest rates.
- Credit Card offers free insurance
- It helps to protect your money.
- Enjoy sign up bonuses, with most CC.
- Get frequent flyer miles on qualified purchases. Cardholders earn miles inflight purchases.
- It gives members peace of mind, with the free additional consumer protection.
- It offers amazing cashback. Some CC comes with cashback rewards when they make purchases using the card.
- Offers cardholders reward points on eligible purchases with the card.
Best Credit Cards for Beginners
Here are the best CC’s for you as a beginner.
- Blue cash everyday card from American Express
- American Express Cash magnet
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards.
- Credit One bank platinum rewards visa.
These are some of the top CC best for you.
Best Credit Cards to Build Credit
Here are Credit Cards that helps users build credit.
- Discover it secured
- Deserve Edu MasterCard
- Petal 2
- OpenSky secured Visa CC
- Discover it student cashback
- Capital One Platinum
- Discover it Student chrome.
The above list are the top CC’s best for building credit.
Best Credit Cards for Cashback
Here are the best cashback CC’s for cashback.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Discover it® Cash Back
- Capital One venture rewards CC,
- Ink business preferred CC,
- Citi Double Cash Card
- Chase Sapphire preferred® Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card From American Express
- Chase Freedom Flex
- United Explorer Card, Discover it Secured, and many more.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card From American Express
The blue card preferred is best for groceries, gas, and other purchases.
- Within the first three months of getting the card.
- Members enjoy 6% cashback on US supermarkets on eligible purchases each year.
- Cardholders get 6% cashback on select US streaming subscriptions
- Earn 3% Cash Back on US gas stations and on transit
- Members get 1% cashback on other purchases
So, to apply online go to their official website at https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/blue-cash-prefferred/
Chase Freedom Unlimited
Chase Freedom Unlimited is another outstanding card issued by Chase Bank. it gives users am amazing cashback rewards plus a free annual fee and an introductory offer.
- Members enjoy free annual fee
- Fresh Cardholders gets an intro $200 reward on eligible purchases
- Cardholders also receive up to 15% to 5% rewards to users.
- Cardholders enjoy amazing card bonuses on travel using the card, restaurants and drugstores.
How to apply for the card you will need a good-excellent credit score. Simply visit their website at https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/freedom-unlimited to apply.
Discover it® Cash Back
Discover it Cash Back comes with a free annual fee and introductory annual percentage rate on purchases and balance transfer. With this, users will be able to save more.
- Members receive 1% to 5% rewards on qualified purchases they made with their card
- It offers a $0 annual fee
- Fresh members get 0% introductory APR on purchases for 14 months
- Fresh members also receive 0% APR on balance transfers for 14 months.
How to apply. Visit https://www.discovercard.com/
Citi® Double Cash Card
Citi double cash CC is a Citi Bank card. It comes with amazing rewards just like other rewards CC.
- It offers reward rate of 1%-2% cashback to members.
- Enjoy a 2% cash reward on all purchases. That is, you will earn 1% when you buy, with an additional 1% as you pay for the purchases.
- Free annual fee.
- No caps on the number of cashback you earn.
- Members can redeem cashback for direct deposit, a statement credit, check, or convert it to points.
- Get special access tickets to thousands of events with your card.
- Get 24 hours fraud protection.
- Enjoy Citi identity theft solutions
- Get amazing lost wallet service
- Cardholders get free liability for unauthorized charges.
- Cardholders enjoy a contactless pay system
To apply, go to their website and https://citicards.citi.com/usc/Citi/Cards/DoubleCash/
With the list of cards in the above sections, I believe you can easily select the best CC for you.