However, on the platform, you can log in to myAT&T or make a fast payment without signing in. Automatically pay your bill every month using your checking or savings account or debit or credit card.
Also, you can use your phone to pay your bill on our mobile site, by text message, or by calling the support team.
Table of Contents
At&t Mobile Bill Pay
Here is how you can pay your At&t Mobile Bill
- By phone
- By mail
- Through Bill paying services
- and eBill through your financial institution
How to Pay Online
To pay online do the following:
- Go to the at&t mobile website and log in
- Tap on Make a payment.
- If you have multiple accounts, select the bill you want to pay.
- Go through the payment amount
- choose Split this payment if you need to use different payment methods or pay on different dates.
Progress with the prompts to submit your payment.
How to Set-up AutoPay
Save time and avoid possible late fees when you automatically pay your bill every month, with Autopay
However, you can use your bank account, debit card, or credit card to sign up for AutoPay.
- Go to At&t mobile website
- Navigate to AutoPay.
- If you have more than one account, choose the account you want to sign up for AutoPay.
- Enable AutoPay
- Then, navigate with the prompts to sign up.
Repeat these steps for each account you want to pay automatically.
It can take about two bill periods for AutoPay to start. So, pay as usual until you see AutoPay is scheduled for (date) in one of these places.
How to Pay By Phone
Decide how you want to pay your AT&T bill: Use our app or mobile site or call our automated system or just text.
- Use the myAT&T app
- Move to Make payment in your myAT&T account.
- Type in your payment details
Proceed with the onscreen directives to complete your payment.
At&t Contact Customer Service
Customers can also make a payment by contacting the automated system and following the voice prompts. All you need is to get your phone and dial their phone number.
However, there’s no fee charged when paying over the phone through the automated system. But, when you call the customer service agent, there is a convenience fee if you pay over the phone.
If this method is convenient for you, go ahead, and clear your due. Always have the following info handy, before calling.
- A copy of your bill
- payment info
- and your passcode.
Other At&t Payment methods
In-person: the company offers many authorized payment locations where you can pay your bill in person. Go to the website to find a location
By mail: Get mailing address to forward your payment
Through Bill paying services – pay your dues through some online services.
eBill through your financial institution: access and pay your bill through your bank or credit union.
Accepted At&t payment methods
Here are the payment methods at&t accepts
- AT&T promotional gift cards
- Apple Pay
- Debit or credit cards (Mastercard®, Visa®, American Express® Card, Discover® Card, JCB, and Diners Club)
- Checking or savings accounts
- MasterCard Click to Pay
- and PayWithMyBank
If you still have more issues, you can visit Google or leave us a comment below.