Bank Of America Online Banking gives customers/cardholders an amazing banking experience. Get started with online registration today and stay on top of your finances with boa secure Online Banking.
However, the registration is easy and you can use the same password for the Mobile Banking app as well. Both account and credit card holders have a lot to benefit from online banking. Nevertheless, one of the sections below will give you a list of online banking benefits.
Table of Contents
Bank of America Online Banking
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Apart from a normal banking account, the bank offers both debit cards and credit cards to its customers. So to make the platform more convenient, the bank provides what is called “Online banking”. The online banking features enable you to take charge of your account, at home or on the go.
BOA Online Banking Benefits
Here are powerful features to help you bank on your schedule from your computer, tablet, or smartphone;
- Check your balance, deposit checks, Footnote2 view statements, pay bills, transfer money between your accounts, and set up alertsFootnote3
- Browse cash-back deals with BankAmeriDeals®Footnote4 no matter where you are
- Schedule or pay bills at your convenience
- Make secure online transfers between your own accounts
- Use the Spending and BudgetingFootnote6 tool to stay on course
- Quickly see where your money goes, and how to help take control of it
- Set up a budget and monitor spending in your accounts
- Help protect your account with secure fingerprint sign-inFootnote7 on your mobile phone
- Reorder new debit cards, or lock/unlockFootnote8 a misplaced card to avoid unauthorized use
- Visit their Online Banking Security Center to update passcodes and security settings anytime
- Create custom alerts to track your balance or see if a payment is due
These are features of online banking.
How to Sign Up for Bank of America Online Banking
To register for online banking, do the following;
- Navigate to https://www.bankofamerica.com/
- Tap on the Login widget at the top
- Select the Enroll tab
- Please provide the following information to begin your enrollment.
- Card or Account Number (Last 6 digits)
- Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID Number (TIN)
- Select the Continue widget.
Follow the directives on the screen to further your registration
How to Log in to BOA Online Banking Account
To log into your account, do the following
- Visit their website at https://www.bankofamerica.com/
- Click the Login widget
- Fill in your User ID and password
- Tap the Log in link
You should be able to access your account
Bank of America Customer Service Number
For help and support navigate with the directives below to access the support page.
- Visit https://www.bankofamerica.com/
- From the menu section, select the Contact Us tab
- For specific issues, select a topic.
These are steps to accesso the customer service page. If there’s a need to contact the customer service representative, dial the number on the back of your card.