Bitcoin Wallet is an application that lets you buy, store, send and exchange your BTC. It is easy, reliable, secure, and fast. With the instant pay feature, transactions move faster than a visa, MasterCard, and any other cryptocurrency wallet out there.
However, with this wallet, it’s easy for you to store, exchange, and buy bitcoin with ease and also manage your fund. You can as well move money freely. That sends and receives BTC anywhere across the globe, without delay or any bank charges. Wow! That sounds great. So what are you waiting for?
To kick off you need to download the wallet, create your wallet account, then start making transections. This article will enlighten you on how to setup an account, how to download the BTC wallet and how to use the wallet. So, go no where.
BTC wallet is available on for both android and iOS devices on the play store and app store. There are three types of wallet, Mobile wallet for Smartphone, software wallet for computer and hardware wallet for physical device. You can choose the type of wallet you want to create, from any of three.
Bitcoin Wallet Address
The BTC wallet address is an address that lets you receive coins. It is more like a code you send to the cryptocurrency exchange or the person sending you bitcoin. However, Bwallet is a mixture of alphabets and numbers for instance- bc 1qxy3jgdcgrstg2nOyrf2566y54jghgd…… seeing an address like this, it can be very easy for one to make a mistake in forwarding the address, that’s why should just click on the copy tab to copy it direct and then forward it to the person you’re receiving BTC from. Thus, this is to avoid entering incorrect address, if you try to write it down before sending.
Bitcoin Wallet App
Here are the basic features of BTC Wallet
- Users gets to buy bitcoin with ease
- Save bitcoin and SLP tokens in a safe place
- InstantPay, enables users to pay faster
- Access live price chart for BCH and BTC
- You can swap between BTC, BCH and Stable coins
- Discover where to spend your BTC cash in store using an interactive map that searches nearby merchants.
These are the amazing features of BW. To download the app on your phone, the section under will put you through.
Bitcoin Wallet Download
To get bitcoin wallet on your device (s), do this
- Navigate to the play or app store
- Go to the search tool and look for bitcoin wallet app,
- On the result page press on the app
- Click on the install/Get tab next to the wallet app. iOS users may be requested to provide their Apple ID and password.
With the above directives, I believe you can successfully download the app on your android or iOS device.
Take these steps appropriately to create your bitcoin account
- Visit their official website at bitcoin wallet.com or launch the mobile app
- Locate the registration screen
- Key in your username
- Fill out your email address and confirm your email
- Hit on the Create account button
- Follow the onscreen guide to setup your account and create a strong password.
Taking the above steps, you will successfully register for BTC wallet account.
Bitcoin Wallet Login
To access your bitcoin wallet account, take these steps
- Move to bitcoin wallet app and open it or download the mobile app
- Go straight to the login page
- Fill in your email address and password
- Then, click on the Login button.
If you forgot your password, you can recover it, by pressing on the “reset password” widget.
How to Buy Bitcoin to your Wallet
Proceed with the procedure below to buy BT from Bwallet
- Head to your mobile device
- Click on the bitcoin wallet app you downloaded on your device
- Login to your account
- Press on the green “buy” tab to buy BT cash, or click on the orange “Buy” tab to buy Bitcoin.
- Progress with the procedure on the screen to deposit coins to your preferred wallet.
- Verify your ID.
The above guide are guides on how to buy BTC. More research can be done on Google.