Blaze credit card Application Status page enables you to know your stand in getting the Mastercard. After applying for the credit card, applicants can always visit the application status page to check if they’re approved or denied of the card.
However, the two best ways to check your application status are by logging into the bank portal or by contacting customer service. Blaze Credit Card is offered by First Savings Bank. So, you can log in to the First Savings bank website to check your status online.
Table of Contents
Blaze Credit Card Application Status
Blaze CC holders can only check the status of your credit card application online any time after you submit it. If it’s been 30 days and your application has not been approved or denied yet, please call customer service.
However, if your Blaze Credit Card application status is under review, it simply means your application has not yet been approved or denied.
How to Check Blaze Credit Card Application Status Online
The easiest way to check your Blaze Mastercard application status is online. Just enter your Social Security number and last name into the First Savings application status page to see if your application has been approved.
To check Blaze Credit card status, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the First Savings Bank page at https://blazecc.com/ApplySecured/Info/ApplicationInProcess.aspx
- Navigate to First Savings Bank Credit Card Track your application page.
- Tap on the “App ID” option.
- Enter your “Application Reference Number” in the respective field.
- Click on “Submit”
The Blaze Credit card application status will be displayed on the screen
Take note: if you’re unable to access the online banking portal, maybe the website is still undergoing maintenance or it’s presently not available, kindly contact the customer service representative. This is another way to check your First Savings blaze CC application status.
How to Check Blaze Credit Card Application Status by Phone Call
To check your Blaze CC application status over the phone, do this
- Contact blaze CC customer service
- Follow the directives and provide your full Social Security number when prompted.
Blaze’s automated application status line is accessible 24/7. The phone automated services are accessible to all their customers. The number is usually on their official page.
How to Get the Blaze CC Customer Service Phone Number
To access the customer service phone number, follow this guide;
- Scroll to https://blazecc.com/
- Press on the account login button
- On the login site, press the Contact Us button below
- Copy the number on the Contact Us page
- Go ahead and place a call
These are steps to contact blaze CC Customer support Agents over the phone