Body Painter Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship- are you good at body painting? If yes, discover available Body Painting Jobs abroad from reputable Industries. To get this job, you need to meet the basic requirements and qualifications. However, to learn more about this job, please continue reading.
Table of Contents
Body Painter Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
To carry out this painting job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. However, the skills you need to have to stand a chance to get this work.
Who Is A Body Painter?
Body painting is someone who does body art where artwork, painted directly onto the human skin
What Are Body Painting Jobs?
Body painting is a job where someone is hired to perform body art where artwork is painted directly onto the human skin. Unlike tattoos and other forms of body art, body painting is temporary, lasting several hours or sometimes up to some weeks. Body painting that is limited to the face is known as “face painting”.
Benefits of Body Painting Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Most painting industries offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Their offerings may include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- FSA and HAS Plans
- Short- and Long- Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer match)
- Employee Assistance Program
These are some of the benefits you may enjoy as a body Painter in the US.
Body Painter Responsibilities and Duties
The Responsibilities and roles of a body Painter are as follows;
- To operate and uses all body shop equipment properly and safely.
- Takes out rust from metal, and grease and dirt from the work surface.
- To mask and protects parts that are not to be painted or coated.
- Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain a smooth surface.
- To Mix paint according to specifications.
- Choose and mix coating liquid to produce the desired color.
- To paint the surface using a sprayer or brush as appropriate.
- To inspect painted units for quality of workmanship, noting any runs, sags, and unpainted areas.
- They heat and spray wax onto products after they are tested.
- Maintain equipment and keep it clean and in a proper state of repair.
- Keeps work area clean.
- To maintain and put on all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirators, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Complies with the rules and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
- Cooperates and helps other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
- Understands keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations, like hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
These are the Responsibilities of a painter.
Type Of Visa For Oil Painter Job With Visa Sponsorship
There are the best types of US artist visas for industry professionals; so as a painter the best visa to go for is the O-1B visa
The O–1B: The O-1B visa is United States nonimmigrant work visa for people possessing extraordinary ability in the arts, or extraordinary achievements in the motion picture or TV industry. Moreover, the visa has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements, and are coming to the US to continue work in their particular field.
Where to Find A Body Painting Job In US with a free Visa
The best way to find a Body painter Job in the United States, you can do that through by visiting panting industries physically or by logging onto their website. To avoid the stress of searching for companies’ official websites, you can visit US Job websites like LinkedIn. On the LinkedIn job website, you will see different job listings on the portal. Read the section below for more details.
How to Apply For A Body Painter Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship
To apply for a Body painting job in the USA with a free visa, take these steps;
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/auto-body-painter-jobs
- Search for the painting job that suit you
- Press on the job link to read the job description, and requirements and see if visa Sponsorship is available
- Choose the Apply link and for the prompt to complete the application process
These are steps on how to apply for US Body Painter jobs online.
Body Painter Job Salary In USA
The average Body painter’s salary in the USA is around $39,975 yearly or $20.50 hourly. Entry-level positions start at $33,150 per year while most experienced workers make up to $48,750 yearly.
What is the difference between tattoos and body painting?
Tattoo art and body painting are not synonyms. There are some differences that should be mentioned. Firstly, body painting art is temporary and it lasts only for several hours (unlike tattoos).
What is the description of a body painter?
Body Paint Artists create designs on human skin and are similar to a Tattoo Artists in that the body is their canvas.
What skills do you need to be a body painter?
The most common skills based on Body Painter resumes in 2022. Have knowledge about the following;
- Body Parts
- Quality Products
- New Parts
- Clear Coat
- Painting Equipment
Is an autobody painter a good job?
Yes, it is. A job that brings food to your table, gives you the opportunity to meet people, and also helps to perfect your skills, is worth giving a trial.
What is a full body painting called?
Body painting is also known as (a form of) “temporary tattoo”. Large-scale or full-body painting is more commonly known as body painting, while smaller or more detailed work can sometimes be referred to as temporary tattoos.