The BPP Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal is now open. The Bureau of Public Procurement has announced its 2023 recruitment. If you think you have what it takes to get a job at BPP, then this article is for you.
Outlined in this article are things you need about BPP, the recruitment closing date, guidelines on how to apply, and skills and requirements needed from applicants.
The Bureau of Public Procurement is the regulatory authority responsible for the monitoring and oversight of public procurement. It was established in 2007 by the Public Procurement Act.
Table of Contents
Functions of the BPP
The Bureau of Public Procurement was established for the following reasons;
- To ensure the application of fair, competitive, and transparent money standards for the disposal of public assets
- To attain competitiveness and professionalism in the public sector
- To establish pricing benchmarks and standards
- To harmonize current government policies on public procurement
- To harmonize existing government policies and practices on public procurement to ensure probity, accountability, and transparency in the procurement process.
The Bureau of Public Procurement performs the above-outlined duties and others not outlined.
General Requirements and Qualifications for the BPP Recruitment
The following criteria should be met in order to be qualified for the BPP recruitment process;
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years
- Applicants should be ready to learn
- Interested applicants should be able to work in a new environment
- Candidates should possess a valid means of identification like a valid driver’s license, voter’s card, or international passport
- Applicants should be computer literate
- Candidates should be well-mannered and possess strong team spirit
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects especially English Language in not more than 2 sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Applicants must possess a BSc, HND, or an OND certificate from an accredited and known tertiary institution
To apply for the 2023 BPP Recruitment Exercise, candidates must possess the above requirements.
How to Apply for the 2023/2024 BPP Recruitment
- Visit the official BPP portal via bpp.gov.ng
- Click on the career section page
- Read the instruction and guidelines provided carefully
- Fill in your details correctly where required like your surname, first name, middle name, gender, phone number, email, contact address, date of birth, place of birth, place of residence, state of origin, and education qualifications.
- Proofread and submit your application
Will there be a screening test for the recruitment?
Yes, there will be a screening test for the recruitment and successful applicants will be contacted.
Is the application free?
Yes, you are not to pay any fee to apply for this recruitment.
Can I be disqualified after applying?
Yes, you can be disqualified if your details and information are not accurate.
Updates on the Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment Programme
From time to time, updates on this recruitment exercise will be added to this page so if you wish to stay updated you should visit this page regularly.
It is also advised to bookmark this website and refresh it regularly in case of any change or update.