Care Credit Payment can be done in several ways. If you want to pay your care credit bill, there are different ways you can successfully pay your bill. The payment methods will be unveiled in this write-up.
The CareCredit is issued by Synchrony Financial (SYF). Synchrony bank is one of the largest providers of private-label credit cards in the U.S.
However, the care card is designed mainly for medical payments, it is accepted by over 250,000 healthcare providers in the United States.
Cardholders can also take advantage of the care credit payment calculator to calculate their bill before heading to make a payment.
Table of Contents
Care Credit Payment
Medical bill payment through synchrony care credit is easy and convenient. to pay your bills. If you make use of CareCredit, it can cost money if you don’t pay off your balance in full by the end of your initial promotional period.
However, to pay your care credit, here are care credit payment options;
- Online payment
- Phone payment
- Mobile app Payment
However, you can also make your payment as a guest
Care Credit Mobile App Payment
With the CareCredit Mobile App you can;
- Access your digital card
- Pay your bill
- Find enrolled providers and businesses that accept CareCredit
- Set alerts and pay your Provider invoice.
- View your statement
- View care Credit synchrony balance
The app is available on the Google play store.
How to Make Synchrony Bank Care Credit Payment via App
To make your care credit bill pay through the app, do the following
- Visit the play store
- Find the CareCredit mobile app
- Download and install the app
- Launch the app
- Go to the Login page and log in
- Find the payment option and click on it
Follow the directives to pay your care credit bill.
How to Pay Care Credit Bills Online
Use your CareCredit card to pay outstanding healthcare bills online. Whether it’s a recent visit to the dentist, your pet’s vaccinations, or your sister’s LASIK treatment – CareCredit makes it easy for you to pay on time. To pay your bill online, do the following
- Go to https://consumercenter.mysynchrony.com
- Enter your User Name and password
- Click on Login
If you can’t remember your login User Name or password, tap I forgot my User Name or Password link
For New users, you will need to log in to create an account online before you can pay with this method. Follow the steps in the section below to register and make your payment.
Care Credit Login Payment for New Users
If you’re a new user, follow the steps below to make your payment;
- Go to https://consumercenter.mysynchrony.com
- Tap on the “Register” button
- Account Registration
- Please enter the primary account holder’s information.
- Provide the Account Number Located on the front of your card and on your statement
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- Date of Birth
These are steps to pay your CareCredit bill
How to Pay As A Guest
Pay AS GUEST, The fast and easy way to make a payment. To pay without logging in, do this;
- Visit the Care Credit login page, using the link in the section above
- Tap on the Pay as a guest button
- Fill out the form with your card number, last 4 SSN, and ZIP code
- Tap on the Find my Account button
Follow the onscreen directives
How to Pay Care Credit By Phone
To make this phone payment, you will need a care credit phone number.
Get the care Credit Payment number and dial it. Make your request known to the customer service representative. Make sure you follow every instruction to successfully pay your bill.
How to Pay By Mail
To pay your CareCredit bill by mail, kindly get the payment mail address. To get care credit Synchrony Bank payment address, go to https://www.carecredit.com/, then scroll down the page, and you will see Synchrony mail address.
Care Credit Customer Service Number
The care credit Synchrony Customer Service Agents are available to assist you in case you have any issues paying your Synchrony care credit bill. However, to get the support phone number, do the following;
- Visit https://www.carecredit.com/howcarecreditworks/existing/
- On the main page, scroll down to find the customer care phone number
- Dial the phone number
- Make your request/complaint and follow the instructions given by the customer service representative.
These are steps to contact synchrony bank customer service.
How do I make a payment to CareCredit?
Making a one-time payment is simple and fast via the CareCredit app. Or you can also make your payment online, by phone, or by Mail, depending on the most convenient method for you.
Can I pay my CareCredit card over the Phone?
Yes, you can Pay your Care Credit card online, by contacting Synchrony Bank customer service over the phone.
Can I pay with CareCredit Online?
Yes, you can pay your doctor or provider online, anytime, anywhere, with the online banking service. Just register for an account, log in to pay your bill.