Caregiving Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship gives you an opportunity to further your career as a caregiver abroad. If you have ever dreamt of leaving your country for the US, you can grab this opportunity by getting a Caregiving job offer in US with free visa Sponsorship.
Just ensure you have the basic skills and requirements of a good caregiver, with this you can stand the chance of being hired.
Read on to discover caregiving jobs Description, responsibilities, skills, and Requirements. Also, find out steps to apply for caregiver jobs in the US with free visa Sponsorship and more.
Table of Contents
Caregiving Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
You can get a US part-time or full-time caregiver job. And most US Employers offer visa sponsorship to foreign workers in order to move down to the United States.
In other words, Caregiving Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship simply means a temporary job for Caregivers offered by United State citizens to a qualified person(s) staying outside US. So for you to move to US as an employee, you will need to first get a job offer, before you can apply for US work visa.
What is a Caregiver Job in USA?
A Caregiving job is an act of assisting an individual or group of persons with daily tasks and activities so that they can live more independent lives. So, a caregiver is a person who provides care for another person or group of people.
They are known to be kind-hearted and have good organizational skills. They are there to help and to keep track of care plans. In some cases, the Caregiver jobs are for adults and children who need more care.
Types of Caregiving Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Check out the list of caregiver jobs in the United States of America;
- The Family or Private Home Caregiver
- Home Health Care Caregiver
- Agency Caregiver
- Independent Caregiver
- An Informal Caregiver
- A Home health caregiver.
- Skilled nursing home caregiver.
- An Online caregiver.
- Independent caregiver.
- Senior living caregiver.
- Hospice caregiver.
- A Virtual caregiver.
- In-home caregiver or non-medical caregiver.
An Agency Caregiver has to do with a Certified Nursing Assistant or a personal care aide. A Family Caregiver is the person offering care services to homes and is not bound by state regulations. Home Health Care Caregiver is mostly prescribed by a physician for a short-term medical need.
An independent Caregiver is a professional who does not work for an agency but is employed directly by the family. An informal Caregiver can be a family friend or neighbor who provides care, typically unpaid, to someone with whom they have a personal relationship with.
Responsibility of Caregivers
Caregiver responsibilities and duties include;
- Help clients take prescribed medication
- Help clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks, etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Assist clients with physical therapy exercises
- To plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Do light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
These are the basic duty of a caregiver.
Requirements and Skills of a Caregiver
To be a good Caregiver, you need to have the following skills;
- A proven experience as a caregiver
- Have knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR)
- Have knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
- Be willing to adhere to health and safety standards
- Be respectful and compassionate
- Have a good time management skills
- Possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
These are Caregiver Requirements and skills.
Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Application
If you are a skillful caregiver and you wish to Immigrate to the United States and further your career you can find US Caregiving Jobs listings online. So you need to prepare your CV and a former letter. Make sure you make your CV attractive because it serves as your marketing.
How to Apply for a Caregiving Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for US caregiver job with visa sponsorship, here are the basic steps to take;
- Go to www.indeed.com or www.linkedin.com
- Using the search bar, search for caregiver jobs
- Send your application and ensure you follow due process.
- Wait for a response from the company or Employer
- If you are successful, the employer would then, determine your salary rate. This will be done in a formal negotiation between the both of you.
- The Employer will send you a job offer and then proceed to notify the US workforce. And will submit the labor condition application to DOL for certification.
- The next step is to register the USCIB for the Annual H-1B lottery and to file a petition for visa Sponsorship on your behalf
- The Employer will have to submit complete forms 1-129 to the USCIS for selection beneficiaries.
After following the above steps you will be notified to apply for a visa by your potential employer.
The H-1B Visa Sponsorship for Caregiving Jobs
H-1B visa sponsorship program lets US employers or companies in USA employ international graduates to work in their various establishments. The earlier duration of an H1B visa classification is around 3 years and may be extended for a minimum of six years. This type of visa falls under the Nonimmigrant work visa Category.
Caregiving Jobs Salary in USA
The average caregiver salary in the USA is around $28,272 per year or $14.50 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $23,886 per year while most experienced workers make around $35,812 per year.
How to get H1B Visa Sponsorship for Caregivers
Beneath are different ways to get H1B visa sponsored by the United State;
- Find a suitable available job in the H1B visa sponsorship Database.
- Apply for a US job and get an offer.
- Find an internship
- Get job in a boutique consulting company.
- Look for Global consulting companies.
- Apply for US University Job
These are some of the ways to get a visa Sponsorship.
How Many Hours do Caregivers Work?
Most times caregivers are expected to work 56 hours per work is 8 hours per day. Though, the working hour may depend on the employer or company you are working for.
Is there Caregiver Jobs in USA for foreigners with visa sponsorship
Yes, the United States has lots of available caregiver jobs listings for Foreigners with visa Sponsorship.
What does a Caregiver do?
Caregivers provide companies for clients and services that improve their living environment and make them feel more at home. They also provide personal care, meal assistance, transportation, medication management, and other health care duties as needed.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Caregiver?
A Caregiver’s responsibilities and duties include providing companionship both in and out of their home, helping with dressing, using restrooms, and getting up from sitting down.
What makes a good Caregiver?
To successfully work with clients as a caregiver, you must be empathetic. Caregivers need to understand the feelings and needs of each patient they come in contact with while treating them with respect at all times. However, good Caregivers demonstrate problem-solving skills, effective communication, adaptability, compassion, and empathy.
Who does a Caregiver work with?
Caregivers work directly with patients and their families. And also work alongside and collaborate with Personal Care Assistants and Home Health Aides.