Casella Online Bill Pay is a very simple and convenient way to pay your bill. It offers two types of online payment (recurring and one-time payment). However, Casella is a regional, vertically integrated solid waste services company. The company provides resource management expertise and services to residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial customers.
Primarily in the areas of solid waste collection and disposal, organics, recycling, and transfer services. Moreover, The company provides integrated solid waste services in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New York
In this article, you will learn how to pay online via one-time and recurring payments. Also, you will learn guides on how to sign up for and log in to your account.
Table of Contents
Casella Online Bill Pay
Online bill pay is one of the easiest methods of payment. Here you can make a one-time payment or set up a recurring payment. Casella platforms let you make a one-time payment without signing up.
However, if you want to make a recurring payment, you definitely need to sign up for an account. Having an account lets you do the following
- Enjoy the ease of recurring payments
- Enjoy access to your payment history
- Save trees and help the environment by getting
- Electronic statements.
To enjoy the above feature, you will need to sign up for an account. But if you don’t have the features, simply proceed to make a one-time payment, this post will show you steps on how to make both a one time pay and a recurring online pay
Casella Payment – How to Make a Casella One Time Bill Payments
Go through the guide below to set up a one-time Pay on Casella.
- Go to https://www.casella.com/
- Tap on the menu icon
- Select the Online Bill Pay tab
- To make a one-time payment, click on the One-time payment link
- Please select the type of Bill you are paying (Invoice or Statement)
- Kindly enter your customer number as shown on your bill without the dash and the space.
- Provide your Zip Code
- Click on submit.
Follow the lead on the screen to complete the process.
Casella ePay Account Sign Up
To sign up for an ePay account, do this
- Proceed to the official website
- Click on the menu icon
- Tap the Online Bill Pay button
- Tap the Enroll button.
- Provide your customer number
- Enter your Zip Code
- Click on the “Next” widget
- Follow the prompt to create your login credentials
With this step, you can now log in to set up a recurring online payment.
Casella Login – How to Setup a Recurring payment
To login Into your account, gives you access to your payment history, and also lets you make a recurring payment.
- Move to the website at Casella.com
- Tap on the Online Bill Pay button
- Fill in your User ID
- Enter your Password
- Tap on the box to Remember your User ID:
- Click on the Login button
- Find the payment tab and click on it
- Follow the guide to set up a recurring payment
These are procedures to pay your bills online at Casella.
Casella Schedule 2021
Searching for 2021 Casella Holiday schedule? The company has a vast infrastructure of recycling, collection, organics, and disposal locations in the Northeast. Which provide economic and environmental value for their customers and entire communities.
However, to find your location’s holiday schedule, simply type your town in the search bar at https://www.casella.com/holidayschedule
Casella Waste Phone Number
The customer service team is available to assist you with problems regarding the platform. If you encounter any issues including payment issues endeavor to put a call across to the customer care executive.
However, to access the customer care phone number proceed to the customer care page at https://www.casella.com/faq. Here you can also access some frequently asked questions with their answers.