Speaking of the Chase Freedom Unlimited® with No Annual Fee, now we’re getting into some of my favorite territories. There are no annual fees associated with this card. Even though most annual fees are reasonable at ~$100, savings is savings. Right? Each cost you can eliminate is a valuable one.
So how about earning cashback in addition to not paying an annual fee? That’s what the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card is all about.
Chase Freedom Unlimited® with No Annual Fee
For a limited time, new cardmembers can earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
You’ll also earn 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining and drug stores purchases, and 1.5% cashback on all other purchases.
It’s a simple formula. $200 cash back after spending just $500 in your first 3 months. $0 annual fee. Unlimited 1.5% cashback.
Freedom credit cards have been some of my favorites and most used cards for a long time. It’s a great first or second credit card with solid credit.
Quick Facts and Perks
It doesn’t require a ton of spending upfront to get bonuses, so it can help you practice smart financial management.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Introductory Offer: $200 bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months of opening account.
- Rewards: Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases; 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target(R) or Walmart(R) purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
- Balance Transfer Fee: $5 or 5%, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
How to Apply for the Chase Freedom Unlimited® with No Annual Fee
Application for the Chase Freedom Unlimited® with No Annual Fee is simple, stress-free, and reliable.
- Visit Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card | Chase.com
- Choose either to sign in to apply faster or to apply as a guest
- After a few seconds, you would be told exactly what next to do
- Follow the instructions correctly and your application should be completed in no time
Here you will find everything you need to know about the card and the application link.