The Chase Sapphire Preferred card is one of the top travel credit cards with a lower annual fee compared to other travel credit cards. The issuer of the Chase Sapphire credit cards is Chase Bank. Chase bank offers different banking services aside issuance of credit card which includes mortgages, commercial banking, auto loans, investing and retirement planning, checking, and business banking.
Chase bank offers different categories of credit cards to suit your needs, they offer cash back credit cards, business credit cards, airline credit cards, rewards credit cards, and others. You can check out the different credit cards Chase bank offers on the website.
Table of Contents
Chase Sapphire Preferred Benefits
Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card offers quite a number of benefits. If you are a traveler, you should consider applying for the Chase Sapphire preferred card to enjoy. Here are some benefits of the Chase Sapphire preferred card;
- As a new cardholder, you earn welcome bonus points after you spend $4000 in the first three months.
- In addition to the welcome bonus, you get bonus earnings on travel
- For each card account anniversary, you earn a 10% point bonus.
- Cardholders receive a $50 hotel credit each year on reservations booked through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Cardholders also earn bonuses on Online Grocery Purchases and Dining.
- Cardholders can also transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points earned through the Chase Sapphire preferred card to airline and hotel partners. Some of its airline partners are Air Canada Aeroplane, Air France-KLM Flying Blue Emirates Skywards, and Iberia Plus. Some of its Hotel partners are IHG One Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, and World of Hyatt.
- Travel and emergency assistance
- Rental car coverage
- Travel accident insurance
- Cardholders can redeem their point earned through the Chase Travel portal at very affordable rates.
- Unlike other credit cards, purchases made with Chase Sapphire preferred cards are not subject to foreign transaction fees.
- Travel Delay insurance
- Baggage delay insurance; Chase Sapphire preferred card covers your checked baggage if it is delayed more than 6 hours.
- Eligible purchases made with the Chase Sapphire preferred credit card are protected from damage and loss within the stipulated days.
- Trip cancellation and interruption insurance
How to Access Chase Sapphire Preferred Benefits
To enjoy the benefits of the Chase Sapphire Credit Card, you have to apply for the card first. To apply for the card online;
- Visit https://creditcards.chase.com/rewards-credit-cards/sapphire/preferred
- Click “Apply as a guest”
- Enter your personal information
- Fill in your address information
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click “Submit”
Chase Credit Card Customer Service Number
After going through this article, if you are having questions about the Chase Sapphire benefits, you should contact their customer service. To contact Chase customer service;
- Visit https://creditcards.chase.com/
- Click the menu option at the top left side of the page
- Click “Customer Service”
The Chase Sapphire Preferred card is currently one of the best travel credit cards with eye-catching benefits.
YOU MAY LIKE: Chase Ultimate Rewards – Redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards