www.cheapoair.com Credit Card Login is the website for the Cheapoair Credit Card. Cheapoair Credit Card Is a Synchrony Bank card. It is a flexible, no annual fee travel rewards credit card. With this card, Cardholders can choose between earning points. or 6-months of interest-free financing on CheapOair purchases. One can only earn points from the airline, hotel, car, and cruise bookings.
However, The card was designed for budget-conscious travelers looking to save on their next vacation package.
There are plenty of advantages that come with the card, you won’t like to miss out. If you’re a frequent traveler take advantage of the card and enjoy all the perks that come with the card.
Table of Contents
www.cheapoair.com Credit Card
Cheapoair card offers the following features and benefits;
- Offers 6Points for every dollar spent on CheapOair.com
- It Offers 4Points for every dollar spent on dining when you use the Card
- Enjoy 2Points for every dollar spent on purchases, everywhere Visa CC are accepted
- Cardholders can redeem Points on Flights, Hotels & Cars on CheapOair.com
- Earn amazing rewards on airline purchases 7X Faster!2
- Receive a $50 statement credit when you make purchases of $500 or more, during the first 90 days of opening your CheapOair credit card account3
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Roadside Dispatch
These are some of the reasons to apply for the card.
How to Apply for Cheapoair Credit Card Online
The following steps are steps on how to apply for a credit card online;
- Go to your web browser and type in https://www.cheapoair.com/rewards/credit-card
- Tap on the “Apply now” link
- On the application page, fill out the form with the correct information
- After filling out the form and providing the required data, kindly submit it.
If you qualify for the card, you will receive it via mail. After getting your new CheapOair card, proceed to activate it.
How to Activate your CheapOair Credit Card
The two main ways to activate your new CC are through online or customer service. To activate through the customer service Agent, kindly dial their support phone number. If you want to activate your card online you will have to create an online access account. Then log in to activate your card.
CheapOair Credit Card Online Access Account
Sign up for online account management and enjoy all of these great features!
- Access Your Account 24/7
- View Your Recent Transactions
- View Your Previous Statements
- Track Your Rewards Balance
- Pay Your Bill Online
Also, you can sign up for Mobile Alerts
How to Create an Online Access Account
To enjoy the above benefits, you must definitely sign up for online access, here are the sign up steps
- Navigate to CheapOair Card page at
- Tap on the Sign In tab at the top
- Locate the sign up or create account button and click on it
- Fill in the required data
- Hit the sign up or create account tab
Follow the guide on the page to successfully sign up for online access.
How to Login to CheapOair Credit Card Account
To access your credit card account, here are the login steps;
- From your browser, go to https://www.cheapoair.com/rewards/credit-card
- Tap on the sign in link
- Provide your login details like Username and Password
- Hit on the Login button
If you forgot your login password, click on the forgot your password button and follow the prompt.
How to Make your CheapOair Credit Card Payment
There are different methods of paying your card bills. Cardholders can pay their bills by phone, in-store or online.
For you to pay over the phone, you need the customer support phone number, you also need to have your card details handy.
To Pay in-store, just locate the nearest Cheapoair store or synchrony bank to make your payment. To pay online, create online access, then log in to pay your bills.
CheapOair Credit Card Customer Service
The customer service representative for CheapOair Credit Card is available to assist you whenever you encounter any issue with the card. However, to reach the customer service Agents, check for their phone number on the back of your credit card. Also, you can report your lost or stolen card to the customer service team.