Citi.com/Costcosetup is the official Citibank page that enables Costco members sign up for online banking. This online banking gives members easy access to their accounts. However, after you receive your new card, to get started you will need to provide your account information and register for online access.
READ ALSO: www.fortivacreditcard.com Application, Bill Payment, Activation and More
If you’re a new Costco card user, don’t worry, this write-up will walk you through the account sign up steps. Just make sure you read to the end.
Table of Contents
With this online access, Cardholders can view or manage their account online in just a few easy steps. Pay their card bills, check their card balance, view transactions, and lots more.
So, to get started! Make sure you have the account or card number mailed to you. Once you have the card number, follow the steps in the section below.
How to Setup Costco Online Access
These are steps to sign up for online access.
- Visit Citi.com/Costcosetup
- Tap on the Get started button
- Enter Credit/Debit Card Number
- Tap on Continue to Setup
To register a Costco Account;
- Go to https://signin.costco.com/
- Enter your email address and desired password
- Confirm the password
- Enter a membership number if you have one and tap on the “Create Account” button
Navigate with the directives on the page to successfully, set up your online account.
Costco Credit Card Login
Follow the medium provided below to sign in to your credit card account :
- On your browser go to costco.com/credit-card.html
- Click on “Sign in /Register” widget
- Fill in your email address and password
- To save your login details, kindly tick the “Remind me”
- Click on the “sign in” box
You can now pay your bills, check your balance, view transactions history, and more.
Costco Credit Card Payment
The easiest way to pay your Costco anywhere credit card bill is through online banking. If you have not registered for online banking, locate the sign up steps in one of the sections above. However, if you have the account already, do the following
- Navigate to www.costco.com/credit-card.html
- Login to your account
- Locate the bill payment tab and tap on it
- Follow the onscreen instructions afterward
CHECKOUT: Activate Bally Sports on Fire TV, Roku, and More – www.ballysports.com/Activate Code
Costco Anywhere Credit Card
The Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi is exclusively for Costco members. If you do not already have a Costco membership, you can purchase one at Costco.com, before applying for the credit card.
How to Join Costco Membership
To apply for the Costco anywhere card, first and foremost you must be a member of Costco. If you’re not yet a member, follow these steps to join;
- Navigate to costco.com/credit-card.html
- Tap on “Not a Costco Member Yet? Join to Apply”
- Select between Executive and Gold star membership
- Fill in the membership form and follow the prompt
With the above steps, you will successfully Join Costco membership.
How to Apply for a Costco Credit Card
Follow the steps below, to apply for the CC online;
- Search for costco.com/credit-card.html
- Choose the card you want to apply for and hit the “Apply now” box
- Type in your personal info such as
Date of birth
- Answer the question “are you a US citizen” with the (Yes or No) option
- Provide your contact details such as a home address, Zip code, city, state, phone number, email address
- Enter your security word and financial details
- Read the provided Rates and Fees, and terms and conditions
- Click on the box to accept the terms and conditions
- Tap on the “ Agree and submit” widget
With these steps, you will successfully apply for the CC. To activate your new card, dial the customer service phone number on the back of your card.
Costco Credit Card Customer Service
For further help and support, please dial the Costco credit card customer service team. You can get the customer service number on the back of your card or visit their official website at www.costco.com/credit-card.
YOU MAY LIKE: www.60SecondPremier.com Credit Card Application, Activation, and More