Cosco Login portal is available 24/7 for members to access their accounts. After you registered for an account, you want to log in but don’t know how, or If you are in search of the steps you need to log in or sign up? This write-up is for you. For you will find every detail you need to access your account, track your shipping, and more.
The amazing thing about the sign up and login procedure is that it is very easy. This post makes it a lot easier by providing links to the official login page. You see, no stress at all, just make sure you still have a data connection.
Table of Contents
Cosco as a Chinese shipping company was initially a Chinese state-owned shipping and logistics service provider with its headquarters located in Ocean Plaza in the Xicheng District in Beijing.
Furthermore, this shipping company has about one thousand one hundred and fourteen (1114) ships. Including three hundred and sixty-five dry bulk vessels. Also, the company has a container fleet with a capacity of one million five hundred and eighty thousand twenty-two foot equivalent units. It also has a tanker fleet of over a hundred and twenty vessels.
Cosco login page appears like other login portals you must have come across with. However, lots of people are still finding it hard to access the correct login portal.
How to Log In to Cosco
Don’t know how to access your Cosco account? Navigate with the following steps;
- Open up your web browser and navigate to Cosco shipping Portal at http://coscoshipping.id/login (this login link is for Indonesia)
- Enter your email address and password
- Then click on the login widget.
If you’re in other countries the login web address will be different from the one here. But will be similar to it
Cosco Shipping Lines Login
To login to the shipping line account do this
- Go to Cosco shipping Portal at https://elines.coscoshipping.com/ebusiness/
- Click on the login button at the top
- Enter your E-Lines username
- Fill in your password
- Enter the verification code
- Select if you are an internal user
- Click on “Login” at the bottom of the page.
If you forgot your password, tap on the forgot password button and follow the prompt.
Do you wish to join the Cosco lines shipping company? If yes, please keep reading. To create a Cosco shipping account, you will have two different options to choose from. It gives you the option to create a basic account or a certified user account.
However, the certified user Registration gives you a higher authority on their platform. Follow the steps below to sign up for a Cosco account. To create an account, do the following.
How to Create Cosco shipping Lines Account
To sign up for an account, do this;
- Go to https://elines.coscoshipping.com/ebusiness/
- Tap on the Register button
- You will be prompted to fill in the form
- Enter User Information such as User ID, Password, Confirm Password, First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
- Provide your Company Information such as Company, Provide your full address, Zip/Postal Code, Country (Region), Province / State, City, Telephone, Country (Region), TAX ID, Web Site, Verification Code
- After filling out the form, continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
Cosco Shipping Lines
COSCO Shipping Lines is a fully-owned subsidiary of COSCO Shipping Holdings Co., Ltd. Registered in Hongkou District (Shanghai) with a registered capital of 23.664 billion Yuan.
The Company mostly engages in domestic and international maritime container transport services and related businesses, as the group’s core business sector.
However, after integration, the SHIPPING Lines expands the business scale, consolidated the position in the industry. Although, the service network has also been further improved.
Furthermore, the company established 9 domestic branches in the following places;
- South China
- Hainan and Wuhan in China, and 9 overseas branches in
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- West Asia, South America
- Korea and Africa.
However, according, over 400 marketing offices have covered the whole global shipping market.