Ebtedge.com Activate PIN is the official website where EDT cardholders visit to activate their new card. Did you just receive a new EDT card, but don’t know how to activate it? If yes, this post is for you. Find out, step by step guide on how to activate your new card in this write-up.
READ ALSO: ebtEDGE Mobile App – Download the ebtEDGE App on any Device
Table of Contents
Ebtedge.com Activate PIN
After applying for SNAP or WV WORKS benefits and being approved, you will get your first Mountain State EBT card in the mail 7-10 days after it is ordered. So the moment you receive your card, to utilize it, you will need to activate it. However, the procedure to activate the card is easy and fast.
How to Activate Your New EBT Card
There are two ways you can activate your first WV EBT card. You can activate through the customer service representative, by dialing their number or Activate your card online via www.ebtEDGE.com.
How to Activate Your EBT Card Online
To activate your card by using the Cardholder Portal, do the following;
- Progress to ebtEDGE.com.
- In the left-hand column, tap on “Cardholder Login”.
- Fill out your 16-digit card number.
- Tap the Login button.
- Press on the “PIN Select” which is found in the green stripe.
- Fill in your Date of Birth. The format is mm/dd/yyyy.
- Provide your Social Security Number.
- Choose 4 numbers as your PIN.
- Re-enter the 4 numbers you selected for your PIN, to confirm the PIN.
- Tap on the “Update” link.
These are the step-by-step guides on how to activate your new EBT Card Online.
How to Activate Your Ebtedge Card by Phone
To activate your card by Phone you can do that by dialing the customer service phone number. The phone number is located on the back of your card. So once you get the number, follow the activation steps beneath;
- Dial the customer service phone number and listen to the automated system.
- Tap 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
- Type in your 16-digit card number on the front of your card.
- Provide your Date of Birth. The format is mm/dd/yy.
- Provide your Social Security Number when prompted.
- Choose 4 numbers as your Personal Identification Number (PIN) when prompted.
- When prompted, re-enter the numbers you chose as your PIN.
These are steps to activate your new card through the customer service Agent.
Ebtedge Card Customer Service
If you have any questions or you need help as regards the EDT card, kindly contact the customer service representative. You can look up the card at the back of your card. Every state has its unique customer service phone number.
How to Find the Nearest EBT Location
Find surcharge-free ATM locations and stores near you by tapping “Locate” at www.ebt.ca.gov.
Alternatively, visit the EBT Locator web page to find surcharge-free ATM locations, farmers’ markets, and other stores and locations that accept EBT. Click on this link to get started. https://www.ebt.ca.gov/locator/index.html#/locator.page
YOU MAY LIKE: Ca EDD Login – Login to your EDD Employer Services or Benefit Account