Edmodo Login portal is available for students, parents or guardians, and teachers. On the platform, teachers get to send messages, share class materials, and make learning accessible anywhere. However, you can save yourself time by bringing all your classroom tools together.
Students, raise their confidence, discover their voice, and experience what it means to be a digital citizen. Also, promote your learning and become part of a vibrant classroom community, with the account.
Parents get class updates, stay in sync with teachers, and support learning at home. However, they can see classroom activities and grades at a glance to help students stay on track.
Table of Contents
There are four ways for teachers, students are parents to log into the platform, they are Google, Microsoft, Apple ID, and Email. Depending on the method you use while signing up for an account. To Log into your Edmodo account with your email/username, follow this directive
- Visit Edmodo
- Tap on log in button
- Enter your email/username
- Provide your password
- Click on the login bar to access your account
If you forgot your password tap on the forgot password button.
How to Login to Edmodo Using Google
- Proceed to Edmodo
- Click the log in tab
- Select the Continue with google icon
- To continue, Google will share your name, email address, language preference, and profile picture with Edmodo. Before using this app, you can review Edmodo’s
How to Login to Edmodo With Microsoft
To log in using your Microsoft account, do the following
- Head to the Edmodo Login page
- Select the Continue with Microsoft button
- Sign in with your email or phone
- Tap on the Next button and you should be logged in
If you forgot your account credentials click on “Can’t access your account?” Link and follow the prompt.
How to Login With Apple ID
To access Edmodo account with your Apple credentials, do the following
- Go to Edmodo
- Select the login tab
- Choose to Continue with Apple tab
- Enter your Apple ID and Password
Can’t remember your Apple ID and password? If yes, click on the “Forgot Apple ID or password?” link to recover your account.
Edmodo Sign Up
Sign up for Edmodo today and manage your classroom, and engage your students, with a Safe, simple, and free online portal.
This account sign up is not meant for teachers alone, both students and parents can sign up for an Edmodo account. However, the registration process differs for teachers, students, and guardians. The section below will explain it in detail.
Edmodo Teachers Sign Up
Do you want to join Edmodo as a teacher? If yes, take these steps
- Proceed to https://new.edmodo.com/
- Tap on Sign Up for free button
- Choose an account, by tapping on Teacher Account Button.
- Tap on the arrow button to choose your location
- Click on the next tab
- Choose your sign up method (Google, Microsoft, email, or Apple ID)
For teachers, co-teachers, admins, coaches, club advisors, instructional tech
Join Edmodo as a Student
To Join or register an account as a student, take these steps;
- Go to https://new.edmodo.com/
- Click on the Sign Up for free button
- Select Student account Button.
- Click on the arrow button to choose your location
- Tap on the next tab
- Select your sign up method (Google, Microsoft, email, or Apple ID)
This account is for students, class participants, club members, etc
Edmodo Sign Up as a Parent
To join the platform as a parent or guardian, do this;
- Visit https://new.edmodo.com/
- Pres on Sign Up for free tab
- Tap on the Parent account tab
- Pres on the arrow icon to choose your location
- Click on the next tab
- Decide your sign up method (Google, Microsoft, email, or Apple ID)
Follow the prompt on the screen to complete the process.