Electrical Linemen Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship. Are you a Qualified skilful electrical Linemen, seeking to relocate to the US. With US visa sponsorship program, you can get a job offer in US with a free visa. In this write-up, you will learn steps on how to apply for a linemen job in US with a free visa.
Table of Contents
Electrical Linemen Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Get a job offer as an electrical Linemen in US today and stand a chance to get a free visa, once the Employer is willing to sponsor the visa. Before going into the electrical Linemen Job Application, you need to learn about the job description- skills and Responsibilities of the linemen.
Lineman Job Description
Who is a lineman? A Lineman is a professional who works on power lines Which originate from power plants and extend to individual homes or buildings.
Electrical Lineman Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of an electrical Lineman include;
- Installing transmission and distribution lines between power plants and individual buildings or homes
- Lineman responsibilities include inspecting power lines or repairing power lines as needed.
- Ultimately, you will work with a small team of electricians to install, repair, or replace power lines.
- To install electricity meters at residential homes and buildings
- To Perform inspections to prevent power outages by replacing or repairing components
- Clear out tree branches or other hazards near live power installations
- Troubleshoot power outages and problems with electrical lines and wires
- Attend to call-outs and perform repairs in an efficient and timely manner
- To report progress, complications, concerns, and delays to the supervisor
- Read and interpret electrical wiring diagrams
- To dig trenches or climbing poles to repair or maintain underground and overhead electrical cables
These are the Responsibilities of a lineman.
Electrical Linemen Job Requirements and Skills
Here are the skills and Requirements for an electrical Lineman job;
- Have proven work experience as a Lineman or similar role
- Have experience and knowledge with climbing gear, digger derricks, aerial lifts, backhoes, tensioners, pullers, and cranes
- In-depth knowledge of federal safety regulations and guidelines
- Have knowledge of wiring diagrams, as well as electrical and building codes
- Superb troubleshooting abilities
- Have good organizational and time-management skills
- Have relevant training and/or certifications
These are skills and Requirements you need to be a good Electrical Lineman in US.
How to Apply For Electrical Linemen Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship 2022
To apply for electrical Linemen Jobs in the United States of America online, do the following
- Progress to indeed job portal at https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Lineman+Sponsorship
- Find the Linemen job that suit you
- Make sure that the job you find has a visa Sponsorship program attached to it
- Apply for the job
Then wait to get a response from the US Employer. If you are lucky you will receive an offer letter, and the Employer will then submit a petition for you at the USCIS office nearby. The Employer will be the one to direct you on the type of visa and when to apply for one. Although the H1B Visa is mostly used.
Electrical Linemen Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
The average lineman salary in the USA is around $78,511 per year or $40.26 per hour. Entry-level positions begin at $50,191 per year while most experienced workers make up to $100,491 per year.
What Does a Lineman do?
A Lineman’s duty is to install, repair and replace electrical power lines to ensure homes and businesses have the energy they need.
What Skills do I Need to be in Lineman?
You must have an understanding of electrical and power equipment and knowledge of electrical currents, voltage and resistance. You also need to have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly when assessing power cables for repair or replacement or troubleshooting defective equipment.
What Qualifications does a Lineman Need?
You need a high school diploma as well as the successful completion of a four-year apprenticeship is required to become a lineman. However, a successful lineman possesses excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and organizational, and analytical skills.
What are the Duties and Responsibilities of a Lineman?
A Lineman has lots of responsibilities, like working with heavy equipment to reach power lines and using various tools to repair or replace power lines.
What Makes a Good Lineman?
A good Lineman must have a good and excellent knowledge of electrical equipment and also know how to safely remove or replace power lines in hazardous conditions or after large storms.
What is the Highest-Paid Type of Lineman?
High Paying Journeyman Lineman Jobs are as follows;
- Power Lineman. Salary range: $60,000-$88,000 per year.
- Electrical Lineman. Salary range: $65,000-$76,000 per year.
- Salary range: $44,500-$71,000 per year. …
- Lineman Apprentice.
- Line Clearance Foreman.
- Aerial Lineman.
- Line Maintenance Technician.
- Wireline Operator.
What Should Go in a Lineman Resume?
- A strong career statement that demonstrates a team player.
- A credible experience from a past utility or power employer with multiple bullet points detailing work experience.
- Education details such as High School/GED and CDL information.
Who Does a Lineman Work With?
A Lineman can work with many professionals, including Electricians, to install, repair, or replace power lines.
What are Lineman Responsibilities?
A Lineman performs highly skilled, journey-level transmission, distribution, and electrical work in the installation, construction, maintenance, and repair of underground and overhead electric transmission, distribution and service lines, transformers, meters, metering equipment etc.
READ ALSO: Ticketer Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW