Epay.casella.com is an online bill payment platform for Casella company. The platform is a very easy and convenient way to pay your bill. Users have the option to make a recurring and one-time payment.
What is Casella all about? It is a regional, vertically integrated solid waste services company. It offers resource management expertise and services to lots of people including;
- Municipal and industrial customers.
However, find out more about the company and how to pay your bills in the sections below.
Table of Contents
To pay your Casella bill you can choose to make a one-time payment or a recurring payment. For one time payment, you don’t need to create an account. But, if you want to make a recurring payment, you definitely need to sign up for an account. Here are features for creating an account
- Enjoy the ease of recurring payments
- Get access to your payment history
- Help the environment by getting electronic statements.
Casella Online Bill Pay
Online bill pay is one of the fastest ways to pay bills. You are free to choose a one-time payment or set up a recurring payment. Casella portal lets you make a one-time payment without signing up. If you don’t know how to sign up, do not worry, you learn the steps in this write-up.
How to Make a One Time Payment on Casella
Kindly follow the instructions below to set up a one-time Pay.
- Progress to the official website https://www.casella.com/user/login
- Click on the menu icon
- Tap on the Online Bill Pay tab
- Hit on the One-time payment link
- Then, select the type of Bill you are paying (Invoice or Statement)
- Fill in your customer number as shown on your bill without the dash and the space.
- Fill in your Zip Code
- Tap on submit.
Follow the prompt on the screen to complete the process.
ePay.casella Account Sign Up
To register for an ePay account, follow these steps
- Move to Casella official website
- Tap on the menu icon
- Click the Online Bill Pay button
- Pres on the Enroll button.
- Input your customer number
- Fill out your Zip Code
- Hit on the Next widget
- Navigate with the prompt to create your login credentials
- Follow the guide on the screen
After creating your account, you can now log in to set up a recurring online payment.
epay.Casella Login – Setup A Recurring payment
To make a recurring payment, you will need to access your account. And with your login credentials, you can access your account history as well.
- Go to the website at https://casellawastesystems.gcs-web.com/#menu
- Click on the Online Bill Pay widget
- Type in your User ID
- Type in your Password:
- Hit on the box to Remember your User ID:
- Pres on Login button
- Locate the payment tab and tap on it
Follow the onscreen guide to set up a recurring payment. These are steps to pay your bills online at Casella.
Are you searching for the 2021 Casella Holiday schedule? The company has a wide infrastructure of recycling, collection, organics, and disposal locations in the Northeast. That offers economic and environmental value for their customers and the whole communities.
Therefore, to find your location’s holiday schedule, click on this link https://www.casella.com/holidayschedule.
Then, type your town in the search engine.
Casella Waste Phone Number
Casella customer service Agents are out to assist you on any issue or query regarding the company. If you have any questions concerning payment, all you do is to dial their phone number.
So, to access the customer care phone number proceed to the customer care page at https://www.casella.com/faq