Facebook.com Login Identify is an official Facebook page that lets you identify and recover your account. Are you having issues with your Facebook account. When you visit Google you will find out that lots of people are complaining of having issues accessing their FB account. Which is basically the reason for this write-up.
Moreover, if you find it difficult to login to your FB account, recovering your account should be your first thought. However, this post is embedded with steps on how to recover your account and how to reset your password.
Table of Contents
Facebook.com Login Identify
I can’t log in to Facebook? If you’re having trouble logging into your Fb account, here are some things you can try.
- Recover your FB account
- Try to reset your password
How to Recover Your Facebook account
Follow these easy steps:
- Proceed to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your account.
- Find the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
- Then follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
To Recover your Facebook account from Someone’s account
- Get a computer
- Scroll to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap in the more tab below the cover photo.
- Click on Find support or report profile.
- Tap on Something Else, then click Next.
- Press Recover this account and follow the steps.
Read the section below, if your password isn’t working or you don’t remember your password
Try To Reset Your Password
Don’t know how to change or reset your Fb password?
Change Your FB Password
How to change your password on Fb if you’re already logged in:
- Move to the bottom of Facebook and click on Settings & Privacy.
- Under Security click on Security and Login.
- Select Change Password.
- Type your current password
- Fill in your new password and re-type the new password,
- Lastly, click Save Changes.
However, To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to your Facebook login page
- Tap Forgot Password?.
- Provide the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account
- Next, pres on Search.
- Follow the on-screen directives to complete the process.
Take note: due to security reasons, you won’t be able to use the same mobile phone number that you use for two-factor authentication to help you reset your password. Thus, you’ll need to have a different mobile phone number or email address added to your account to reset your password if you ever need to.
Can’t reset Your Facebook password because you can’t access the email or mobile phone number on your account?
Below are some things you can try to get back into your account and reset your password.
- Try using an alternate email or phone number to log in. You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account.
- Try using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Then go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account, in the field below.
How to Reset Your Password Using Your Email/Phone Number
Here are the tips to recover your email;
- If you registered up for Facebook using an email address, you can try contacting your email service provider to recover your email account.
- To begin the process do this: check your email sign in screen for an option such as Trouble signing in? or Forgot password?
If you regain access to your email, you can finish the steps to reset your password.
For phone number
Ensure you provide your mobile phone number, including the country code, and also leave out any extra zeros, plus signs (+) or other special characters.