With Facebook Dating Setup, you can begin dating on Facebook. It’s been a while since Facebook introduced the dating feature into the platform. Unfortunately, not all users have access to the feature. Some of the people who have access to the feature are currently taking the feature for granted as they do not know how to access or even make use of the feature.
We all know (or rather most of us know) 2020 has been a rough year as the world was faced with a deadly virus Covid-19. This virus has so far taken lives thereby setting the world in an unbalanced state. However, we hope to recover fully from this virus but then we need to keep close connections with people that matter (people we love). This is where Facebook dating comes in.
Table of Contents
Facebook Dating Setup
With the Facebook dating feature life, online singles are now able to date and sometimes have a real long-lasting relationship. From the billions of people all over the world, surely there is someone who loves you. Facebook is here to help you fish out that person that loves you and even help you connect with them to begin a relationship.
This dating feature works in a very simple way. However, you need to create a dating profile before you can begin dating with the feature. Setting up this dating feature is easy, free, and fast. We will be discussing more of that later on in this article.
Facebook Dating Review
From what you’ve gathered so far, you now understand the power of using Facebook. It is not just a platform where users can chat and post pictures; rather, it is a platform where users could also find dates. This dating feature can be accessed on the web or via the Facebook official app.
How to Activate Facebook Dating
If you remember correctly, we mentioned something about discussing further on creating a Facebook dating profile earlier. Below is how to create your dating profile.
- Open the Facebook official website at facebook.com.
- Sign in to your account. If you do not have an account, then quickly create one. You would be logged in and directed to your newsfeed.
- Now locate your username or profile picture from your newsfeed and tap on it.
- Find the heart icon on your dating profile and tap on it.
- Select a gender and confirm your location.
- From the 12 tiles displayed to you, fill them. Note; each tile is either a photo or an answer to one of the various Facebook dating questions.
- Select a unique dating photo for your profile and specify your match criteria in the dating settings.
The guide above is how you can easily create your Facebook dating profile.