Facebook Group Finder is a tool Facebook users use to find groups they like to be part of. On Facebook there are lots of groups including Relationship/Marriage, makeup, hairstyles, fashion, dating, and lots more. So if you have a particular group in mind that you want to join, the Facebook group finder tool will help you locate the group asap.
Below is Facebook group finder related search list;
- Facebook group extractor
- Scrape Facebook group emails
- Facebook auto-join group 2021 by JERA
- Get list of Facebook group members
- Facebook group tools
- Facebook group Finder extension
- How do you find a group on Facebook?
- Can you no longer find Facebook groups?
- How do I find a Facebook group that allows me to join a page?
To get answers to most questions and searches above, please read to the end
Table of Contents
Facebook Group Finder
Facebook is a well-known social network, where people meet, chat and interact online. The platform over the years to date serves as a means of communication, promoting businesses, and sharing content.
One of the interesting features is that you can join a group of your interest. Finding groups on the platform is very simple and fast. If you don’t have a FB account yet, you will need to create one.
Facebook Group Extractor
The Jarvee’s group finder is a popular tool used for extracting and finding related groups. The tool is more advanced and effective compared to the group finder tool for LinkedIn and Google Plus accounts.
The tool for Facebook is simple and free to use and makes search faster and easier. With Jarvee, there are different ways of finding groups;
- By extracting from keywords
- Extracting from local groups
- Extracting from URLs.
However, you have to first download the app. The app can be downloaded via https://jarvee.com/get-now/
Facebook Group Finder Extractor – How to Extract from keywords
Add the keywords into the allocated box “Extract Groups that contain the following keywords”. add one or more keywords.
If you want to exclude some keywords, add them into the designated box that says “Exclude groups that contain the following keywords”.
- Go to the Group filter section and set the filters.
- Click on the “Extract Groups” tab and Jarvee will start searching for available groups.
You can find the results at the bottom of the finder.
Extract from Local Groups
With this method, you get to extract the groups that are relevant to your location. Those groups that are filled up with people in your location will be displayed to you during this process.
Extract from URLs
The extractor allows you to extract the groups that are joined by your friends or other users if the groups are public.
Apart from the method above, there are other methods that you can use to find FB groups. You can use the Facebook search tool.
Facebook Group Search
Facebook group search is a tool or feature on Facebook that enables Facebook users to find different groups on the platform. However, Fb is embedded with lots of groups for various individuals and different reasons.
On searching for groups, you can do that using the following keywords;
Groups joined by;
- favorite books
- celebrities, etc.
Facebook will always suggest groups for you, if you’re interested in any, click on the Join button.
How to Search For/Join a Group on Facebook
To search for FB group, do the following;
- Visit facebook.com
- From your profile Newsfeed click on the Groups tab
- Then hover to the “Discover” button at the top.
- Facebook will recommend some groups based on your interaction with pages, your location, and the groups joined by your friends.
- Locate the group you want to join, and then click on the “+Join Group” button.
- Answer the question that follows
Now, wait for a response from the group admin. You will receive a notification if your request has been accepted.
Alternatively, on your news feed go to the search engine and type in the name of the group (Group you want to join). As soon as you find it, click the +Join button and follow the prompt.
Note; you can’t find or join any Facebook group without having an FB account.
Facebook Account Sign Up
To sign up for an account take these steps;
- Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone or go to facebook.com
- Click on the Sign up tab.
- Key in the information required, your first name, surname.
- Enter your date of birth, mobile number, or email address.
- Select your gender and create a password.
- If done, click on Sign Up.
Follow the guide on the screen
To login and make use of the Facebook group finder via FB app or website, here is the step;
- Launch the FB app or visit facebook.com
- Locate the login field
- Key in your phone number or email address and password
- Tap on the login widget
- You can now find/Join your desired FB group.
It’s literally that easy.