Filling Station Attendant Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship is one of the trending job searches on the internet today. If you wish to Immigrate to the US as a filling station attendant, then you must read to the end. In this very Write-up, you will know various responsibilities and requirements for a filling station attendant job. Additionally, get step by step guide on how to apply for the job online.
Table of Contents
Filling Station Attendant Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship
In the United States, a lot of distributors of petroleum products and related services are searching for workers and are also willing to hire workers from outside the country. So, as a foreigner, you are free to find available filling station jobs in US, online and apply
Who Is A Filling Station Attendant?
A filling station attendant is an employee hired in automotive service stations to sell fuel and other automotive products. However, they perform such services as fuelling, cleaning, lubricating, and performing minor repairs to motor vehicles.
Filling Station Attendant Jobs Responsibilities and Duties
The duties and responsibilities of the filling station attendant job are as follows;
- To fill customers’ vehicles with petrol or diesel to the requested level
- Give high-quality customer service in accordance with the company standards
- Offer prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service
- Receive payment for customer purchases and provide balance.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors with cleaning agents.
- Gather and empty trash; clean & scrub trash cans and replace liners
- Tidy building floor by sweeping, mopping and vacuuming around equipment.
- Clean up fuel or oil spills from the parking area using absorbent material.
- Adhere to uniform and grooming policy as defined within company policy.
These are the job role of a petroleum Attendant in a station.
Filling Station Attendant Qualification, Experience, and Skills
Filling station attendant jobs require the following,
- Working experience.
- Cognate experience in a similar role with an existing petrol service station will be an added advantage.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good numeracy skills to ensure accurate billing
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Be responsible and reliable
- Have the stamina to be on their feet throughout working hours
These are the Requirements for a petroleum station attendant job.
How to Apply for Filling Station Attendant Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
To apply for petroleum Attendant Jobs online do the following;
- Progress to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/fuel-station-attendant-jobs
- Search for the job that best suits you and click on it
- On the New page, go through the job description
- Select the Apply button and follow the guide.
These are the steps to apply for a filling station attendant job in USA. If you qualify for the job you will receive a job offer from the Employer.
Filling Station Attendant Jobs Salary In USA
How much does a filling Station Attendant make in the United States? The average filling Station Attendant salary in the United States is $23,601 as of September 26, 2022, although the range typically falls between $19,301 and $29,401.
What is the station Attendant?
Service station attendants are hired in automotive service stations to sell fuel and other automotive products and perform such services including fueling, cleaning, lubricating, and performing minor repairs to motor vehicles.
How do you describe working at a gas station on a resume?
Gas Station Attendant Resume Example;
Gas station attendant role and skills: High level of customer service skills. Provides and renders prompt, efficient, and courteous service to customers. Receives cash and gave correct change and processed credit card sales correctly through the terminal. Assist and help with inventory, stocking shelves, and monitoring inventory.
What are the qualities of a fuel attendant?
To become a Petrol Station Attendant, you will need to;
- Be polite and helpful and enjoy dealing with people.
- Work quickly and accurately at busy times.
- Be aware of, and closely follow, health and safety rules.
- Good communication skills
- Work as part of a team.
- Carry out practical tasks, such as checking equipment and cleaning
What is a filling station attendant?
A filling station attendant also known as a gas station attendant is a worker at a full-service filling station who performs services other than accepting payment. Their work usually includes pumping fuel, cleaning windshields, and checking vehicle oil levels.
What are the duties of a service station attendant?
Service Station Attendants are in charge of selling fuel, lubricants, and other automotive accessories, and performing minor maintenance on motor vehicles at service stations.
What are the duties of a gas station attendant?
Generally, a gas station attendant does the following duties:
- Greets customers and offers excellent customer service.
- Pumps gas, washes windshields, and checks fluid levels in vehicles.
- Maintains the overall cleanliness of the business.
- Stocks shelves and coolers.
- Performs cashiering duties.
What is the station attendant?
A Service station attendant is someone employed in automotive service stations that sells fuel and other automotive products and performs such services as fueling, cleaning, lubricating, and performing minor repairs to motor vehicles.
What skills do you need to work at a gas station?
Those who want to work as Gas Station Cashiers should demonstrate in their resumes customer service abilities, good numeracy skills, communication abilities, organization, and the ability to work in shifts. However, most Gas Station Cashiers hold a high school diploma or the equivalent.
How much does a station attendant make at Air Canada?
The typical Air Canada Station Attendant’s salary is around $32,895 per year. Station Attendant salaries at Air Canada can start from $26,697 – $61,041 per year. However, the above estimate is based upon 122 Air Canada Station Attendant salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based on statistical methods.