First National CC Login Payment is one of the payment methods provided by First National Bank for its credit cardholders. Among other mediums of payment online payment seems more convenient and fast. But, the issue here is that not everyone knows how to pay their CC bills online.
Due to this, I have decided to provide a simple guide on how to successfully log in to your account to pay your bills. However, there are two ways you can achieve this – via the website or mobile app.
Table of Contents
First National CC Login Payment
Before the payment procedure, I would like to hint at what the first national bank CC is about. First National credit card (Legacy) is issued by First National Bank. The card is convenient wherever you use it to purchase, dine out at restaurants, or shop online. Further, it offers an easy and hitch-free method of making purchases, and paying card bills.
To pay off your credit card bills online, you will need to Sign up for an online access account at https://firstnationalcc.com/. However, you will be needing details like credit card number, card exp—date, CVV, last 4 of SSN, username, password, email, phone number, etc.
How to Login to Pay Your First National CC Bill
To make your bill payment, follow the medium below;
- Navigate to https://firstnationalcc.com/
- Tap on the Account Login button
- Key in your Username
- Fill out your Password
- Then, press on login.
- Go to the payment section, from your account dashboard
- fill in the required data, and follow the prompts to submit your payment.
These are steps to pay your bills online.
First National Legacy Credit Card Bill Payment via App
Another way to pay your bills online is through Legacy First National Bank App. To get started, follow these steps
- Go to your mobile device and open the Play/app store
- Search for “Legal first national bank”
- From the search result, select the app
- Choose the Install/Get tab and follow the guide to download the app
- Open the app
- Go to the Login screen
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Login
- Find the pay/payment field
- Provide payment info
- Submit your payment
These are steps to pay through the mobile app.
First National CC Customer Service Number
If you need assistance regarding your legacy Visa Credit Card payment, First national bank offers a means to reach customer service.
To get the customer service phone number, you have to visit their official website or check the back of your card. Follow the steps below to visit their website.
- Move to https://firstnationalcc.com/
- Tap on Accept Online tab
- Scroll towards the bottom of the screen
- Select the Contact Us link
You will see their official phone number.