FSW.instructure.com is an official website designed for Florida Southwestern state college students. FSW is short for Florida Southwestern.
However, on the website, you have the option to log in as a student or as a guest. If you already have an account, providing your username and password is necessary for you to access the portal.
Find out more about FSW.instructure.com, including how to log in as a student, faculty Staff, and as a guest.
Table of Contents
The website features lots of categories including the Login section, current student, new student, Faculty and Staff, etc. To visit the website to https://www.fsw.edu/canvas
Depending on what you want to access, you can tap on the Menu icon.
If you are a New Student, to get information concerning your payment due date/application deadline, go to https://www.fsw.edu/admissions/newbucsir tap on the New Student button from the Menu.
However, current students can also get the latest updates at https://www.fsw.edu/current
Florida Southwestern state college Application/Account Sign Up
If you’re a new user, you will need to sign up for an account. Here is the procedure
- Move to the login page and click on the “New User” button.
- Tap on the Apply Button
- Select apply now
- Click on create an account tab
- Enter your first name and Last Name, Birth Date, Email Address, Confirm Email Address
- To receive other important announcements from FSW, please choose “Allow” from the drop-down menu.
- Provide your phone number
- Check the box, if your address is outside of U.S. or Canada
- Enter your US Citizenship status?
- Fill in the information outlined below
Start Date/Entry Term
- Provide answers to the academic program questions
- Create Passwords Password
- Confirm Password
- Tap on the Create Account button.
FSW Student Faculty/Staff Login
- Navigate to the homepage at https://www.fsw.edu/canvas
- Tap on the button that says” I’m FSW Student, Faculty, Staff, I have FSW credentials”
- Input your username and password
- Tap on the Login button
- Forgot your account Username or password, click on the forgot/change password tab and follow the instructions
- Then, complete the form below to set/change your password:
- First Name: Use full legal name (ex. Stephen, not Steve)
- Last Name: Date of Birth
- Last Four Digits of SSN OR Student ID: @XXXXXXXX
- An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password from FSW Admissions
- Tap on the link and reset your password
FSW Guest Login
To access the portal as a guest (if you don’t have the platform login credentials), do the following
- Go to the website and tap on the Login as Guest, I don’t have FSW credentials” tab.
- Enter your email address and password
- Tap the log in button
To reset your password, click on forgot password tab. Then Enter your email address. Click on the request password button and follow the onscreen
FSW New Student
Are you a new student? Congrats to you! And welcome to the Buccaneer family. If you have received your acceptance email from FSW, that means the school has received and processed your high school transcript or GED.
However, the school will need a little bit more from you before you start your first semester as a Buccaneer. Review the steps below and click to learn more using this link https://www.fsw.edu/admissions/newbucs