Fuel Station Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship enable qualified candidates to leave and work in the US. Getting a job offer from a US Employer is one of the easiest ways to move to the country. As it stands a lot of foreigners are ready to Immigrate to the US once they get the opportunity.
Table of Contents
Fuel Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are many distributors of petroleum products and related services searching for workers in the USA. Some of these Companies are willing to hire workers from outside the country. For more information about this job please read on.
Who Is A Fuel Station Attendant?
A fuel station attendant is someone employed in automotive service stations to sell fuel and other automotive products. However, they perform such services as fueling, cleaning, lubricating and performing minor repairs to motor vehicles.
What is a Fuel Station Attendant Job?
Working as a fuel Station Attendant: the fuel Attendant Pumps gas, washes windshields and checks fluid levels in vehicles. They also maintain the overall cleanliness of the business, Stocks shelves and coolers. Doing cashiering work.
Fuel Station Jobs in USA for Fuel Attendant
A fueling station, also known as a petrol station (UK) or gas station (US), is a facility that sells fuel and engine lubricants for motor vehicles.
Benefits of Fuel Station Jobs in the USA
Here are the benefits fuel Attendants enjoy
- Receive salary at the end of the day, or month
- Enjoy benefits from the company they work for, which may include Insurance benefits.
These are the benefits they enjoy
Fuel Station Attendant Jobs Responsibilities and Duties
The duties and Responsibilities of the fueling station attendant job are as follows;
- To fill customers’ vehicles with petrol or diesel to the requested level
- Give high-quality customer service in accordance with the company standards
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly customer service
- To receive payment for customer purchases and provide balance.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors with cleaning agents.
- Gather and empty trash; clean & scrub trash cans and replace liners
- Clean building floor by sweeping, mopping and vacuuming equipment.
- Clean fuel or oil spills from the parking area using absorbent material.
- Follow the uniform and grooming policy as defined within company policy.
These are the job roles of a petroleum Attendant in a station.
Fuel Station Attendant Qualification Experience and Skills
Fuel station attendant jobs require the following;
- Working experience.
- Having experience in a similar role with an existing petrol service station will be an added advantage.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good numeracy skills to ensure accurate billing
- Be able to understand and carry out instructions
- Be responsible and reliable
- Have the stamina to be on their feet throughout working hours
The above are Requirements for a petroleum station attendant job.
Type of Visa to Apply for to Get For the USA Fuel Station Visa Sponsorship Job
Here is the type of visa that will allow you to do fuel Station jobs in the USA.
The US H-2B Visa
This US H2b visa is best for unskilled workers and you can use this visa to Immigrate to the USA as a fuel Attendant. However, this work visa is for temporary workers and is only available for those countries that have treaties with the united states. To begin the US visa application process, the Employer that wants to hire you will have to make a petition at the USCIS.
Where to Find Fuel Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are a lot of Fuel Station jobs in the United States, which you can find online. Online Job search is the best and easiest way to find the right fuel Station job in the USA. Just ensure you have a smartphone or computer with an internet connection.
How to Get a Fuel Station Job with Visa Sponsorship
If you have good experience and qualifications, it will be very easy for you to get a petroleum Attendant Job in the US. However, to get this job, follow the application steps below.
How to Apply for Fuel Station Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
To apply for fuel Station Jobs online do the following;
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/fuel-station-attendant-jobs
- Search for the job that best suit you and tap on it
- On the New screen, go through the job description
- Choose the Apply button and follow the guide.
The above are steps to apply for a fuel station attendant job in the USA. If you qualify for the job you will receive a job offer from the Employer.
Fuel Station Attendant Jobs Salary in USA
The average fuel Station Attendant’s salary in the United States is $23,601. Although the range typically falls between $19,301 and $29,401.
What is the Title of Someone Who Works at a Gas Station?
A gas station attendant or filling station attendant (also known as a gas jockey in the US and Canada) is a worker at a full-service filling station who performs services other than accepting payment
What is the Station Attendant?
Service station attendants are hired in automotive service stations to sell fuel and other automotive products and perform such services as fueling, cleaning, lubricating and performing minor repairs to motor vehicles.
What are the Qualities of a Fuel Attendant?
To become a fuel Attendant, you will need to;
- Be polite and helpful.
- Work quickly and accurately at busy times.
- Have knowledge of, and closely follow, health and safety rules.
- Good communication skills
- Work as part of a team.
- Carry out practical tasks like checking equipment and cleaning
What is the Salary of a Petrol Pump Station Attendant in America?
The national average salary for a petrol pump Station Attendant is $29,224 in the United States.
READ ALSO: Hair Stylist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now