Speaking on “Google Chrome Update”, Google Chrome is a fast, easy-to-use, and secure browser. It’s designed for Android to bring you personalized news articles, quick links, and so on.
Chrome’s users again need to be on high alert (for the second time in a week), because Google has confirmed multiple new High-level hacks of the browser.
As is standard practice, Google is currently restricting info about these hacks to buy time for Chrome users to upgrade.
Due to the hacks, the platform has released a new update. That will help to boost its security. In this post, you will learn how to update Chrome on your Android.
Table of Contents
Google Chrome Update.
Google has launched a critical update. Thus, it does warn Chrome users that the rollout will be staggered, so not everyone will be able to protect themselves immediately. To check if you are protected move to Settings > Help > About Google Chrome.
If your Chrome version is 94.0.4606.81 or higher, it means you are safe. If the update is not yet available for your browser, make sure you check regularly for the new version.
Google Chrome Update 2021
To ensure you’re protected by the latest security updates, the company can automatically update when a new version of the browser is available on your device. That’s why with new updates, you notice sometimes that your browser looks different.
How to Update Google Chrome
Looking for a way to update your browser on your Android or Computer? If yes, kindly read to the end.
As a matter of fact, the browser should automatically update based on your Play Store settings. However, you can check if there’s a new version available:
How to Update Chrome on Android
- Move to your Android phone or tablet, launch the Play Store app.
- At the upper right side, click the profile icon.
- Then, select Manage apps & devices.
- Next, beneath “Updates available,” find Chrome.
- Next to Chrome, tap Update.
Get design changes & new features early by updating your browser. So, if you’re on Chrome 76 or above, you can also check for updates, do the following;
- On your Android device, open your browser.
- Scroll to the top and tap More, followed by Update Chrome.
- Restart your browser when prompted.
There you have it, Google Chrome Update.
Google Chrome App Download
Downloading the latest version of Google Chrome on your Android device is very simple and fast. To kick off the process, ensure you have a stable internet connection and enough space on your device. If you have enough storage space, follow these steps to take download the app
- Enable your internet connection
- On your android phone, launch the app store
- Scroll to the search tool, usually at the top of the screen.
- Enter the name “google chrome” and then, search
- After searching, a result page should pop up.
- Find the browser and tap on it to have a clear view of it. Here you can read the browser’s features, ratings, etc.
- After reading the features, if you’re satisfied with them, click on the install widget.
- It will begin to download.
- After downloading it will automatically install.
- To access the app, tap on “ Open” and follow the prompt.
With this procedure, you can successfully download and install the browser on your android device. That’s it for this article “Google Chrome Update”.