Hairdressing Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship is richly available for Foreign hairdressers who dream of continuing their careers abroad. There’s one thing getting a Hairdressing job, but there’s another thing getting a job with visa Sponsorship. With the visa Sponsorship program, a foreigner can easily Immigrate abroad with a free visa sponsored by a US Employer.
Table of Contents
Hairdressing Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
There are lots of Hairdressing jobs you can get in the united states with free visa Sponsorship. For you to get US visa sponsorship as a hairdresser you need to first receive a job offer from a US Employer.
A foreigner who wants to move to the US as a hairdresser, but doesn’t have any relatives to sponsor your visa can take advantage of the Employment visa Sponsorship program.
Who is a Hairdresser In USA?
A hairdresser is a person whose work is to cut or style hair in order to change or maintain a person’s looks. Hairdressers specialize in cutting, trimming, coloring, and styling hair. And they ensure their customers are satisfied with their hairstyles.
Hairdressing Job Skills Requirements
Below are the skills a good hairdresser should have;
- Being able to stand for extended periods.
- Able to work under duress.
- Being able to follow instructions.
- Have good organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Have strong customer service skills.
- Being patient and detail-oriented.
The above are the skills you need as a good hairdresser.
US Hairdresser Jobs Qualifications and Requirements
To qualify for a hairdresser job in the united state;
- You need two years of experience working as a hairdresser in a professional setting.
- A degree in cosmetology or another related field.
- Those applying for a hairdresser visa through the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), must pass an online test on U.S. hairdressing practices.
These are some of the qualifications and requirements to get a free visa hairdresser job in the USA.
How to Find Urgent Hairdresser Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Are you searching for a hairdressing Job in the US? Follow the steps below;
- To get started you need a valid license to work as a hairdresser in your home country.
- Upload copies of your license and other required documents to prove that you are qualified to work as a hairdresser in the US.
- Write an application letter. In the letter, you should describe why you are interested in working as a hairdresser in the US and why you are qualified for the job.
- Once you have the above documents ready, you can proceed to find available jobs online.
- Visit USjobs website or other websites like, Indeed, Linkedin, etc.
Proceed to find the hairdressing job that suits you.
How to Apply for Hairdresser Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Navigate the steps below to apply for a hairdressing job:
- Visit www.indeed.com
- Search for hairdressing Job using the search tool
- Once you find one, apply online by uploading your application letter and CV
- Next, wait for a response from the employer or firm.
- If you pass the first stage you will be notified of an online interview
- If successful you will receive a job offer
- Then, your employer will Have to make a petition for sponsorship on your behalf at the USCIS office.
After the petition, you can proceed to apply for a visa.
How much do Hairdressers earn in USA?
Hairdressers in the United States earn a median salary of $27,380. 25% of the best-paid makes around $37,970 , while the lowest-paid 25% earns around $21,520. Note, that the amount a hairdresser earn is determined by job location, qualifications, and experience.
Which Type of Visa is Required for a Hairdresser Job In the USA?
Knowing the type of visa best for a hairdresser job in the US is very important. That is to say before you apply for Visa, you need to determine what type of work visa you will need to Immigrate to the United States.
However, according to the U.S. customs and border protection service, an immigrant visa is offered to a foreign national who intends to live and work permanently in the US. And non-immigrant visas are temporary Visas.
The 0-1 Visa For Non-Immigrant Best For Hairdresser Job
The O-1 US employment visa is designed for ‘people of extraordinary ability. The visa is best for artists like hairdressers, make-up artists, business people, athletes, or scientists. Therefore, the 0-1 visa is best for a hairdresser job in the US. While the O-2 is an assistant visa for someone who works with an O-1 holder.
Are hairdressers needed in Canada?
Hairdresser Jobs are in high demand throughout Canada. So you can get a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either without or with a job or job offer.
How much do hairdressers in Toronto earn?
The average salary for Hairstylist in Toronto is around $36,667 yearly. The average additional cash compensation for a Hairstylist in Toronto, is around $31,867, with a range from $9,453 – $107,423.
How do I become a hairdresser in USA?
To become a hairdresser in us, you need the following
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Progress to a state-approved cosmetology school
- Obtain the necessary hands-on practice
- Next, pass the licensing exam and get certified
- Proceed with continuing education classes and maintain licensure.
Can a UK hairdresser work in USA?
Yes a UK hairdresser can work in the US. British citizens are able to enter the USA on a 3month tourist waiver but that waiver does not allow you to work. Thus, the waiver may be used for business purposes, though you still can’t receive money or payment from a United States company. So, a lot of artists use the waiver to pop in and out of America for a while.
How much money do hairdressers make in Canada?
The average hairdresser salary in Canada is around $32,175 per year or $16.50 per hour. Entry-level positions begin at $27,300 yearly, while most experienced workers make up to $44,850 yearly.