Currently, there are more than 70,000 customer service job openings in the United States for Foreigners. Do you have what it takes to become a professional helpdesk in the US, then you should consider applying for a visa sponsorship job offer.
Companies presently offering Helpdesk representative job in USA with visa sponsorship. This means that you don’t have to worry about getting your work visa yourself. Your employer is ready to help you legally obtain your work visa.
Table of Contents
Who is a Helpdesk Representative?
A helpdesk representative or customer representative is a professional that mainly provides support to clients through physical interactions, aiming to help resolve problems and ensure to meet client satisfaction.
Helpdesk representatives are tasked with receiving and answering inquiries, identifying customers’ needs, helping customers and clients fill forms, giving possible solutions to clients, and referring clients to other services as needed.
Helpdesk representatives also help to provide customer support service via calls and correspondence, step-by-step guides according to clients’ needs, and troubleshooting problems.
Responsibilities and Duties of Helpdesk representative job in USA
To become a successful Helpdesk Representative there are certain duties that are demanded you must meet. Here are some of the responsibilities of a helpdesk representative.
- Manage and monitor information system security programs so as to report any security issues and apply corrective security procedures
- Receive incoming customers’ telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- Help customers or end users with questions on product installation, usage, and implementation
- Receive inquiries and investigate concerns, and complaints via calls, emails, and emails in a courteous manner.
- Resolve client’s complaints and issues
- Maintain and manage working knowledge of products or service
- Keep and prepare reports and correspondence as needed.
- Manage daily backups of media
- Set up computer equipment
These are the responsibilities of a qualified Helpdesk representative in companies. Your employer should be able to count on you that you are reliable and competent for the job.
Qualifications and Skills needed for Helpdesk representative job in the USA with visa sponsorship
To perform your job successfully, there are certain skills and qualifications that you should demonstrate. This will increase your chance of getting a job offer.
- Be reliable and strive to increase your knowledge
- Great and professional communication skills
- Fluency in the English language
- Maintain Confidentiality and professionalism
- Understand work ethics and work with integrity
- A high school diploma certificate or its equivalent
- One year of work experience or career-related experience
- Great customer service skills
- Verbal and written skills
- Ability to understand and flow in written and verbal instructions
- Basic mathematical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and others
- Great reasoning skills
These are the basic skills required for a helpdesk representative job in the United States.
Benefits of Helpdesk Representative Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Customer representatives enjoy plenty of benefits, perks, and opportunities from their US employers. Employers pay for advanced skill training, flexible work schedules, and so others.
- Accommodation and travel cost
- Free Visa Sponsorship
- Friendly and accommodating work environment
- Remunerative package and offer
- Career development and skill enhancement opportunity
- Paid training in customers service
- Health Insurance and Life insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance.
Type of Visa to Apply for Helpdesk representative job in USA with visa sponsorship
Below are some of the types of visa you can use to apply for helpdesk representative jobs in USA.
H-2B Visa Sponsorship
When searching for helpdesk representative job offers with visa sponsorship, you should search for an H-2B visa work offer. H2B visa allows skilled foreigners to find non-agricultural jobs in the USA. Find jobs which are offering H-2B visa sponsorship when you are searching for free visa jobs.
H-1B visa is a visa sponsorship program that allows United States employers to sponsor you to work as a helpdesk representative in the U.S. The H-1B visa allows foreign nationals to work in specialty occupations \in the United States. However, the H-1B visa will require that you have a bachelor’s degree certification if you must qualify for the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for a Helpdesk representative job in USA with visa sponsorship
Applying for this job is very easy to do. Besides, it is just like applying for scholarships and some other things online. It is just that the requirements differ. However, if you are finding it difficult to apply for the job, here are simple steps you can follow below;
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/visa-support-jobs on your web browser
- Using the search tab, search on Helpdesk Representative Job in USA with visa sponsorship
- A list of jobs with the description you gave will be displayed
- Go through the different job offers on the page
- Click on the suitable job offer for you.
- Go through the job description.
- Next, click on the Apply button
- It will direct you to the company’s official page, tap on the apply button
- Provide the required details and follow the onscreen steps to complete your application.
Submit your online application and wait for feedback from your employer. Ensure to check your emails regularly for any updates.
Helpdesk Representative Jobs in the United States Salary
The average salary that helpdesk representatives in the United States earn is $38,870 per year or $18.69 with additional benefits from employers.
Where can I find USA Visa Sponsorship Jobs?
You can find visa sponsorship jobs from online job search websites. Sites like www.indeed.com, www.glassdoor.com, www.linkedin.com, and others offer numerous job opportunities to international workers.
Are helpdesk representative and Customer representative Visa jobs the same?
Yes, the helpdesk representative and customer representative jobs are very similar. They both perform the same responsibilities in a company.
Where can I find customer representative Jobs with Visa Sponsorship?
You can find customer representative visa sponsorship jobs from online job search websites. Sites like www.indeed.com, www.glassdoor.com, www.linkedin.com, and others offer numerous job opportunities to qualified foreign nationals.
Are helpdesk Jobs Good jobs in the United States?
Yes, helpdesk representative jobs in the USA are very lucrative and profiting jobs in the USA.