House Keeping Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship program enables US Employers to hire international candidates based on their outstanding skills in HouseKeeping. However, for you to Immigrate to the united states of America as a Housekeeper, you will need to get a job offer first. For more detail on the US visa Sponsorship housekeeping job, please read On.
Table of Contents
House Keeping Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Foreigners with house keeping skills can take advantage of the ongoing recruitment in the HouseKeeping agencies in the US, and stand the chance to get hired. With the visa Sponsorship program, the employer can offer free Visas to Foreign Employees.
Who is a Housekeeper in the US?
A housekeeper is someone whose role is to supervise the house cleaning staff. Thus, a housekeeper does any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments, like hotels and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner.
What are the Duties and Responsibility of a Housekeeper?
The duty of a Housekeeper includes
- To clean and report any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge.
- making beds
- cleaning rooms and halls
These are some of the duties of a house keeper
Types of House keeping Job in USA with Free Visa Sponsorship
Below are different types of housekeeping work in the US;
- A Cleaner
- Live-in Housekeeper
- House Manager/ Housekeeper
- Housekeeper Cleaning Companies
These are the types of HouseKeeping Jobs.
What is Job Visa Sponsorship for Housekeepers?
Employment or work Visa sponsorship is when an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for a candidate who lives outside the United State. However, you don’t apply for a visa to get a job in the US, rather you apply for a job, when you get the job, your employer will then take up the Sponsorship responsibility.
How to Find Housekeeper Job in the United States With Free Visa Sponsorship
There are different platforms, where you can find job listings for Housekeepers, in the US. Such platform includes online us job website ( indeed.com, LinkedIn), radio, the Company’s website, etc.
How to Apply for Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for housekeeping jobs visa sponsorship you have to follow the steps below
- Visit the internet and search for US housekeeping Jobs.
- Locate the HouseKeeping Job that suit you, apply for it and wait for the employer to access your document
- If you’re successful, you will be sent a job offer.
- Then the employer will have to file a job petition to the USICS and US labor market institute for certification.
After petitioning, the next thing is to apply for a work visa. However, you apply for a visa with the job offer letter sent to you in your name.
Different Types of US Work Visa
Here are the types of work visas in US
- E-1/2/3: Traders
- E-2: Investors
- The E-3: Special occupation professionals from Australia
- H-1B: Special occupation professionals
- H-1C: Registered nurses
- The H-2A/B: Agricultural workers
- H-2B: Non-agricultural workers (hotel, food service, etc.)
- H-3: Non-immigrant trainees
- I: Foreign media representatives
- L-1A/B: Intra-company transferees
- O: Individuals with extraordinary abilities or achievements
- P-1A: Internationally recognized athletes
- The P-1B: Entertainment groups
- P-2: Performers performing under a reciprocal exchange program and
- P-3: Artists that are part of a culturally unique program
- Q: Visas for cultural exchange
- TN NAFTA: Visas for Canadian and Mexican professionals
Among the above Employment Visas, the Most Popular US Visa type is the H1B Visa
H1B Visa For Housekeeper Job In USA
H-1B type visa is the most popular work visa in the US. The H1 visa is a temporary visa category that allows employers to petition for a foreign professionals to work in specialty occupations. However, variety of occupations can apply for this visa.
Possible Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions For Housekeeping Jobs
Beneath are possible Visa Sponsorship questions;
- Why do you want to work as a house keeper?
- What are those cleaning chemicals you are familiar with?
- How long have you worked as a housekeeper?
- Why do you prefer to work in the US and not in your Country?
- What is your working experience as a housekeeper?
The above are some of the questions you may be asked during the visa Sponsorship program.
How much are Housekeepers paid in the USA?
In the United States of America (USA), Housekeepers are paid a median salary of around $26,220. However, the best-paid 25% made around $31,320 per year, while the lowest-paid 25 paid 25 percent made $22,230.
How much is a cleaner Paid per Hour?
A cleaner can be paid anywhere starting from $19 to $20 per hour. Although the other benefits they can get and they are given the opportunity to leave comfortably in most homes.
How can I work in the US without Sponsorship?
You can work comfortably in the united states without Sponsorship. Though, you will need to apply for a visa that fits in, which are the EB-1,0-1 and EB-5.
Do US Companies Sponsor Visas?
Yes. The US Citizenship and immigration service require that American companies sponsor non-citizens. However, companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by use of the H1B visa.