Housekeeping Jobs in USA are available for interested candidates. With this job, you can earn as much as $40 to $50 per hour. In a week, you could be making as much as $4,000 to $5,000. If you have basic skills like sweeping and tidying a house, this is the opportunity to achieve your dreams. All you have to do is apply now and move to the United States. Of course, your visa and accommodation will be sponsored.
If you are qualified for the job, you would be making an average of $34,000 – $38,000. Now, you may be wondering, why is the pay huge and the job seems meager? well, it is because housekeepers play an important role in the U.S. economy as nobody loves a dirty place.
If you are not financially stable, this would be the perfect opportunity for you as you get to work a respectable job with your accommodation and travel expenses being covered. There are other related housekeeping jobs you can also do. They are;
Housekeeping Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Foreigners with housekeeping skills can take advantage of the ongoing recruitment in the Housekeeping agencies in the US, and stand the chance to get hired. With the visa Sponsorship program, the employer can offer free Visas to Foreign Employees.
Who is a Housekeeper in the US?
A housekeeper is someone whose role is to supervise the house cleaning staff. Thus, a housekeeper does any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments, like hotels and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner.
What are the Duties and Responsibilities of a Housekeeper?
The duty of a Housekeeper includes
- To clean and report any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge.
- making beds
- cleaning rooms and halls
These are some of the duties of a housekeeper
Types of Housekeeper Job in USA with Free Visa Sponsorship
Below are different types of housekeeping work in the US;
- A Cleaner.
- Live-in Housekeeper.
- House Manager / Housekeeper.
- Housekeeping coordinator.
- Lead housekeeper.
- Seasonal housekeeper.
- Weekly Housekeeper.
- Room Attendant.
- Hotel Housekeeper.
- Maintenance Housekeeper.
- Part-time Housekeeper.
- Service Tech Housekeeper.
- Facility Housekeeper.
- Housekeeper Cleaning Companies.
These are the types of Housekeeping Jobs.
What is Job Visa Sponsorship for Housekeepers?
Employment or work Visa sponsorship is when an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for a candidate who lives outside the United States. However, you don’t apply for a visa to get a job in the US, rather you apply for a job, When you get the job, your employer will then take up the Sponsorship responsibility.
How to Find Housekeeping Jobs in the United States With Free Visa Sponsorship
There are different platforms, where you can find job listings for Housekeepers, in the US. Such platform includes an online us job website ( indeed.com, LinkedIn), radio, the Company’s website, etc.
How to Apply for Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for housekeeping jobs visa sponsorship you have to follow the steps below
- Visit the job search sites like indeed or Linkedin
- Search for Visa Sponsorship Housekeeping using the search tab.
- Locate the HouseKeeping job that suits you, apply for it, and wait for the employer to access your document
- If you’re successful, you will be sent a job offer.
- Then the employer will have to file a job petition to the USICS and US labor market institute for certification.
After petitioning, the next thing is to apply for a work visa. However, you apply for a visa with the job offer letter sent to you in your name.
Possible Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions For Housekeeping Jobs
Beneath are possible Visa Sponsorship questions;
- Why do you want to work as a housekeeper?
- What are those cleaning chemicals you are familiar with?
- How long have you worked as a housekeeper?
- Why do you prefer to work in the US and not in your Country?
- What is your working experience as a housekeeper?
The above are some of the questions you may be asked during the visa Sponsorship program.
How much are Housekeepers paid in the USA?
In the United States of America (USA), Housekeepers are paid a median salary of around $26,220. However, the best-paid 25% made around $31,320 per year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent earned $22,230. Below is a table.
|Year||Hourly Rate||Average Salary|
Different Types of US Work Visa
Here are the types of work visas in the US
- E-1/2/3: Traders
- E-2: Investors
- The E-3: Special occupation professionals from Australia
- H-1B: Special occupation professionals
- H-1C: Registered nurses
- The H-2A/B: Agricultural workers
- H-2B: Non-agricultural workers (hotel, food service, etc.)
- H-3: Non-immigrant trainees
- I: Foreign media representatives
- L-1A/B: Intra-company transferees
- O: Individuals with extraordinary abilities or achievements
- P-1A: Internationally recognized athletes
- The P-1B: Entertainment groups
- P-2: Performers performing under a reciprocal exchange program and
- P-3: Artists that are part of a culturally unique program
- Q: Visas for cultural exchange
- TN NAFTA: Visas for Canadian and Mexican professionals
Among the above Employment Visas, the Most Popular US Visa type is the H1B Visa
H1B Visa For Housekeeper Job In USA
H-1B type visa is the most popular work visa in the US. The H1 visa is a temporary visa category that allows employers to petition for foreign professionals to work in specialty occupations. However, a variety of occupations can apply for this visa.
How much is a cleaner Paid per Hour?
A cleaner can be paid anywhere starting from $19 to $20 per hour. Although the other benefit they can get and they are given the opportunity to live comfortably in most homes.
How can I work in the US without Sponsorship?
You can work comfortably in the United States without Sponsorship. Though, you will need to apply for a visa that fits in, which are the EB-1,0-1 and EB-5.
Do US Companies Sponsor Visas?
Yes. The US Citizenship and immigration service requires that American companies sponsor non-citizens. However, companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by use of the H1B visa.