Are you tired or unhappy with Netflix services and wish to cancel your subscription? After a carefully done research, we’ve collated the easiest ways on how to cancel your Netflix Subscription. Netflix is a streaming platform that offers a lot of entertaining movies, episodes, and so on but at some point, you might find it boring. This can be the reason you decide to cancel your subscription.
Canceling your subscription on Netflix can be very easy and that is if the steps are followed properly. You can cancel your subscription via their website, using your mobile device, or via your computer. You can also make use of the Netflix App on your respective device to cancel your plan.
Table of Contents
How to cancel a Netflix subscription online
- Visit https://www.netflix.com/
- Login to your account with your credentials
- Next to your profile name at the top of the page, click on the “Arrow pointing down”
- Click on “Account” from the options
- Under “Membership & Billing” tap “Cancel Membership”
- Choose “Finish Cancelation”
Your subscription will be canceled immediately with a confirmation message sent to you.
How to cancel Netflix subscription on android
- Launch the app on your android device
- Click on the “Profile button” at the top of the homepage
- Choose “Account” and select Netflix for the web browser you want to cancel the subscription
- You will visit the website from the app, sign in
- Click on “Account” at the top of the website page
- Tap on “Cancel Membership” from the account options
- Hit “Finish Cancellation”
How to cancel Netflix subscription on iPhone
- Turn on your IOS device and click on the “Settings” app
- Click on your Apple ID profile
- Scroll down and click on “Subscriptions”
- Select “Cancel Subscriptions” Next to Netflix
You will no longer be an active user of Netflix.
How to cancel Netflix subscription on a computer
- Visit the Netflix account https://www.netflix.com
- Click on the arrow next to your profile name
- Select “Account” from the menu
- Tap on “Cancel Subscriptions” under “ Membership & Billing”
- Select “Finish Cancellation”
How to cancel Netflix subscription through iTunes
If you make use of your iTunes to subscribe to Netflix, then you have to make use of it to cancel the subscriptions through your iOS device.
- On your IOS device, Visit your settings
- Click on “iTunes & Stores”
- Click on your Apple ID and log in to your account
- Tap on “Subscriptions” after you scroll down
- Hit on the “Netflix Subscriptions”
- Select “Cancel Subscription”
Your subscription stops immediately your current billing cycle ends.
How to download the Netflix app on Mobile
Before you can cancel Netflix subscription on the app, you first have to download it.
- Visit the Google play store or Apple Sstore
- Tap on the search bar and search for “Netflix”
- Tap on the “Install” or “Get” icon
You will have to wait for some minutes to finish the installation process.
How to contact Netflix support care
To make a complaint with their customer service, visit https://www.netflix.com and then scroll to the bottom of the homepage. Click on the “Questions? Contact us” icon will be taken to their website where you can contact them through their mobile number or Live Chat.
Frequently asked questions
Below are some frequently asked questions.
How much does Netflix cost?
Netflix subscription plans ranges from 9.99 USD to 19.99 USD per month. With this subscription, you can watch netflix across your various devices.
Where can I watch it?
There are multiple devices you can stream Netflix from. All you have to do is sign in to your Netflix account for the device you want to use. You also have the opportunity to download movies, Shows, episodes, and so on through the app on your Android, IOS, and Windows device.
What can I watch on Netflix?
The streaming platform offers a lot ranging from feature films, documentaries, anime, TV shows, Netflix originals, and so on.
Is Netflix good for kids?
When you sign up for a Netflix account, the Netflix kid experience is coming along with your membership. This allows the parents have control of their own time while the kids enjoy family-friendly TV shows and movies.
Can I remove my credit card from Netflix?
Yes, you can remove your crediit card from Netflix. To do this, visit your account profile. Choose the “manage payment” icon. Select the payment method you want to remove. Note; If there is only one payment option on the account, you would be unable to remove it untill another is added.