You may have experienced issues activating your credit card or using it for various types of purchases if you recently received a credit card from Axis Bank and it was delivered to you. This is due to the fact that activating steps for Axis Bank credit cards have changed.
The procedure has been updated by Axis Bank, and the information researched will help you understand it by providing this post. You may quickly activate your credit card and manage it by setting limits for local, international, contactless, and other transactions. This can be done through your internet banking account or the Axis Bank mobile app. To learn how to activate your new Axis Bank credit card, read the entire article:
Table of Contents
How to Activate my Axis Bank Credit Card Online
The following will be a step-by-step guide to generating pins through Axis online banking.
- Visit Axis bank’s official website at https://www.axisbank.com/
- Sign in to the website with your credentials
- Tap on “My Credit Cards” after going to “Accounts” in the menu option
- Tap on “Credit Card PIN Change” after clicking on “More Services”
- Click on Go to confirm
- Click on next after typing in the new pin
- A NETSECURE code will be sent to the mobile number used to register to generate the pin
- Confirm the pin activation after entering the NETSECURE code
How to Activate Axis Bank Credit Cards through the Mobile App
As a customer of Axis bank, you can make use of this method after downloading the app and also have Axis online banking account. The steps include:
- Sign in to the mobile bank app
- In the submenu choose “Banking” and tap on “Services”
- Tap on Set/Reset Pin after clicking on “Credit Card’
- The mobile number registered with the bank will be sent an OTP(One Time Password)
- Click on next after entering the OTP
- Type in the Four digits pin you desire
- The pin has to be validated with your MPIN(Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number)
- Once the pin is changed successfully, you will be sent a confirmation message which will be displayed to let you know
How to Activate Axis Bank Credit Cards through ATM
There are two variables which can be used to generate pins through the ATM
- For first-time users that need to generate the one-time password
- Put in your Axis Bank credit card
- Choose “Set PIN”
- Tap on generate PIN
- Fill in your date of birth, card expiry and mobile number registered
- Enter the OTP sent to you
- Create a new pin and confirm again on the next page
- You will be sent a confirmation code on the mobile number registered
- This is for users who have generated the OTP but not with the PIN follow the steps:
- Choose the Option with a PIN
- Select Pin with an OTP
- Type in the OTP
- Fill in the new pin and confirm again
- You will receive a confirmation code on the register number
Frequently Asked Questions
In this article section, you will get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions online. Check out the questions and the answers.
Will Every Site have an Option of OTP/Secure Pay Password that I could Enter for Authentication?
No, only websites that accept VISA/MasterCard credit cards for online payments and other transactions. Those that use the VBV (Verified by Visa) or SC (MasterCard Secure Code) verification protocols will ask you for your OTP or Secure Pay password. OTP is not required for all overseas transactions, though.
I am Unable to Receive an OTP on My Registered Mobile Number, can I use another Number?
Sadly, that is not possible. For banking purposes, only registered details are used due to security and verification issues. By visiting the branch, using Net Banking, or contacting customer service, you can modify the registered mobile number.
Is it Necessary to have Axis NetBanking Login Details to Generate Pin?
Depending on the method you use to create the PIN, this may occur. Net banking login information is needed to register for Mobile Banking and Axis Netbanking, although it is not necessary for ATM or SMS PIN generating.
Is it Possible to Generate this OTP before the Transaction?
The option to do so exists. Through SMS, the OTP can be generated earlier. Send the shortcode [PREOTP (your card’s last four digits)] from your registered cellphone number.
I Want to Generate a Pin for an Add-on Credit Card, how Should I Go About it?
To create the PIN for the add-on card, follow the directions above. The principal cardholder’s information should be provided, not the add-on cardholder’s.
READ ALSO: Tesco Jobs at https://www.tesco-careers.com