How do I activate my Yes Bank Credit Card? Just like other credit cards, you will need to activate your Yes Bank Credit Card before you can start making use of it. Activating your card provides you access to the exclusive rewards and benefits offered by the card. This benefit ranges from, shopping, travel, lounge access, cashback and more.
To gain access to these rewards and benefits, you can visit www.yesbank.com Online. Or you can download and install the mobile app to activate your card. However, there is a step by steps guidelines and steps you need to follow. To make your activation process easy and stress-free, we have compiled the easiest ways to activate your www.yesbank.com Credit Card.
It is, however, worth noting that, each credit card has a different activation procedure. Not all credit cards follow the same procedure. It is necessary that you stick to the activation instructions provided for your specific credit card. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines on how to activate your Yes Credit Card
Table of Contents
How to Activate YES Bank Credit Card through Online Banking
Before, the activation of the YES bank credit card can be done through online banking; you must have the online banking credentials. Follow the steps:
- visit YES credit card website https://www.yesbank.in/credit-card-services on your web browser
- Sign in to the YES online banking account
- choose the option “credit cards”
- Fill in the necessary information after tapping on the registered credit card
- select Reset/Set pin
- Tap submit after entering the four-digit pin of your choice
- To the mobile number registered, an OTP will be sent
- Complete the activation process by entering the OTP
How to Activate YES Bank Credit Card through the Mobile App
To activate the YES bank credit card, you have to download the app on your mobile either through the app store or Google play store. Follow the instructions:
- Open the mobile app after downloading
- Sign in with your password and user ID, customer info or Debit card or pin
- Put the application pin and create MPIN(mobile banking personal identification number)
- sign in to the app
- follow the remaining steps to generate the pin
How to Activate through Customer Care Service
You can activate the pin when you get in touch with Yes bank customer care through their line. You can visit this website https://www.yesbank.in/credit-card-services to check how to get in touch.
How to activate YES bank credit card through ATM
To activate your new YES Bank credit card make use of it at ATMs and point-of-sale terminals but, you’ll need a Personal Identification Number (PIN). Your credit card PIN will be sent to you through email from YES Bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the frequently asked questions online.
Do I Need to Enter YES Bank Credit Card Pin for Online Transactions?
No, you don’t need to input the PIN when buying things online. To complete the purchase, you must enter the OTP that was issued to your registered mobile number. Only purchases made at point-of-sale merchant terminals and ATM transactions require the YES Bank credit card PIN.
What is Retail Net Banking?
It is a project of YES Bank, which provides “state-of-the-art”. A net Banking ability is for simple online transactions using either your phone or personal computer, from anywhere. You can use the following services:
- PIN-based instant registration
- The use of two-factor authentication to increase security
- Many Net Banking features
- View account information, including savings, current, fixed, and recurring deposit accounts
- Simple online bill payments include those for utilities like electricity and phone as well as subscriptions and gifts to charities
Can I Reset my Credit Card Pin using Online Banking?
Yes, you can use the Net Banking option to alter your PIN. PIN generation and PIN changing follow the same process. So, follow the instructions above.
Why are my International/Online/ Contactless Transactions Disabled?
In order to promote the security of transactions on your card, they have disabled international, online, and contactless transactions. This is also for newly issued and renewed cards in accordance with the RBI circular of January 15, 2020, on increasing the Security of Card Transactions.
Existing cards that haven’t been used for online, international, or contactless transactions are likewise subject to this.
I don’t have YES Bank Internet Banking Account, How do I Det my Credit Card PIN?
You can either sign up for internet banking with your YES Bank credit card or then create a PIN through the account, or you can go to YES Bank customer service to do so.
I Activated the Mobile Application Service, and Now I don’t Receive OTPs only through Email/ IVR. Why?
Your phone will receive the OTP if you activate OTP on the Mobile application. As a result, the consumer won’t get an OTP via SMS, email, or IVR.