You might be wondering if Hulu allows users to cancel their subscriptions with them. You can cancel your subscription with them anytime you want to. Either you are not satisfied with the service gotten on the platform or the expenses, all these can be among the reason you want to cancel. But whatever can be the reason, with this article you will get steps on how to cancel the subscription.
However, you need to know that when you decide to cancel your subscription with Hulu and it is cancelled you will no longer be an active user. You can cancel the subscription on any of the devices used to subscribe to the streaming platform. As it is platform is compatible with desktop, IOS, Android, PlayStation 4, iTunes, etc you can cancel the subscription through the devices.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on the Website
Follow the steps.
- Turn on your device with an internet connection. navigate to your web browser
- Visit the website https://help.hulu.com/s/article/cancel-hulu-subscription
- At the top of the page click on the “LOG IN”
- Enter your login details and access the account
- Click on “Account” from the menu options
- Search for the “Your Subscription” option
- Tap on “Cancel Your Subscription”
- Click “Cancel”
- Tap on the “Continue To Cancel” so to avoid signing up for the Disney bundle you will be offered
- Click on “Continue to Cancel” so as to deny pausing your subscription for twelve weeks
- Hit on any option for the reason you want to cancel the subscription and tap ”Continue to Cancel”
- You will be shown what the platform is offering to prevent you from cancelling the subscription. Tap on “Cancel Subscription”
Your subscription will automatically be cancelled.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on iPhone
- Turn on your IOS device with a stable connection
- Navigate to the setting and click it open
- Tap on your apple ID and click on “Subscription”
- From the menu option click on “Hulu Plus”
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription”
You are no longer an active user of the Hulu streaming platform.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and navigate to the settings
- From the arrow icons, click on “Account” next t the streaming platforms shown
- Choose “Cancel Hulu Plus”. a confirmation will be shown stating “ Your subscription will end now”
- Confirm by clicking on “Cancel Subscription”
Once your Hulu subscription is cancelled you will get an email.
How to Download the Hulu App
You have to install the Hulu app before you can cancel the subscription on your android device.
- Visit your Google play store with a good internet connection
- Click on the search bar and click on it
- Type in the “Hulu App” and tap search
- Tap on the “Install” icon
Wait for a few minutes for the app to finish downloading and get the app.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on Android
After the app is installed
- Launch the app on your device with an internet connection
- On the app homepage, scroll down to the bottom
- Click on the “Account” icon and type in your password when you are asked to
- Tap on the “Cancel Your Subscription” widget
- Hit the “Cancel” icon
You will be asked the reason you want to cancel your subscription then and click on “Cancel”.
How to Cancel Hulu subscription through iTunes
Aside from cancelling the subscription through the web and mobile device, you cancel it through iTunes if you subscribe to the platform through it.
- Open the settings on your apple device
- Tap on your apple ID and click on “iTunes & App Store”
- Choose the “Account” option
- Tap on “View My Account”. you might be asked to sign in to your Apple ID
- Scroll down the page and click on “Manage” close to “Subscriptions”
- Next to “Hulu” Tap on “Edit”. a new page will be shown where you will be able to cancel the subscription
Follow the onscreen instructions to cancel the Hulu subscriptions.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscriptions on Playstation 4
You can also use your PlayStation 4 to cancel your Hulu subscription.
- Turn on your PlayStation on navigate to the “Settings” icon
- Under the setting, click on “Account Management”
- From the options, select “Account Information”
- Choose the “Playstation Subscriptions”
You will be shown how to cancel your subscriptions.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on Desktop
- Turn on your computer with a stable connection
- Visit the Hulu website at https://help.hulu.com/s/article/cancel-hulu-subscription
- Sign in to your account
- From the options in the menu click on “My Account”
- You will be shown “Manage Your Account”
- Scroll down the page and click on “Cancel Your Subscription”
- Tap on “Continue to cancel” when you are offered the option to pause your subscription
- Select the reason why you want to cancel your subscription with them
- Click “Continue”
How to Contact Hulu Customer Service
Visit the official Hulu website at https://www.hulu.com/ and scroll down the page. Click on “Contact Us” and you will be taken to their customer service website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to questions will be provided in this section.
Can I Cancel my Hulu Subscription Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your Hulu subscription during the free trial in order to avoid being charged once the free trial is over.
Does Hulu have a Cancellation Fee?
The streaming platform has no cancellation fee, hidden costs, or long-term commitments. you can also get to add and switch plans on the website. Once you have signed up for their account, you will be able to know about the different plans they are offering.
How Much is Hulu a Month in 2022?
The amount charged by Hulu a month Ranges from $6.99 to $75.99 which depends on the experience you want from the streaming platform.
Why Does Hulu Keep Charging Me?
The streaming platform might be charging you for two reasons which are changes made in your plan or updated payment file or information. Other factors that can also cause the changes is taxes and bank fees.
How do I Turn Off Auto Pay on Hulu?
You can do that by simply visiting the right side of the homepage and clicking on “Actions”. From the menu options shown tap on “Turn off auto-renewal. On the next page shown, confirm the decision you have taken.
READ ALSO: Freelance Jobs | How to Find Freelance Work