Dissatisfied with the contents on Paramount Plus, you can choose to cancel your subscription before the free trial period ends so you don’t have to pay. To cancel Paramount Plus is very easy and less complicated with the guidelines below.
If you can’t seem to find the best way how to cancel the Paramount plus subscription, you don’t have to worry anymore. Paramount Plus makes it easier for its users to cancel their subscriptions online across their various devices.
However, there are steps and guidelines that need to be followed. Thus this article is aimed at showing you the easy and straightforward ways how to cancel your Paramount+ subscription.
In the meantime, Paramount Plus is an excellent streaming service known as CBS ALL Access. The service boasts over 2,500 episodes with more than 30,000 TV episodes and movies, including Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, BET, etc.
It also features exclusive originals, live sports, breaking news, kids’ and family dramas, etc. But there are people that aren’t fully satisfied with its services. You can simply cancel your Paramount Plus subscription if you fall under this category. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines on how to do so.
Table of Contents
Cancel Paramount Subscription on Paramountplus.com
There are various ways to do so but you must cancel your subscription based on the same method you used when subscribing. In other words, if you have subscribed for On Paramountplus.com, on your Apple TV, iPhone or iPad, Fire TV, Roku, Prime Videos, and Apple TV Channel. You can cancel your subscription using any of these methods:
How to Cancel your Paramount+ Subscription on Paramountplus.com
- Turn on your device with an internet connection
- Navigate to the web browser and click on the search bar
- Go to paramountplus.com
- At the top right corner of the page, click on the profile icon
- Next, click on “Accounts”
- From the menu options, click on “Cancel Subscription” icon
- Click on “Agree” to confirm that you are pleased with the terms and conditions
- Tap on “Yes” Cancel my subscription” widget
- Fill in the reason you want to cancel your subscription in the space provided
- Tap “Complete Cancelation”
So, now that you have canceled the subscription, you are no longer an active subscriber.
Cancel Paramount+ Subscription On Apple TV
So, if you are ready to terminate your subscription on Apple TV, you can edit it on the paramount TV app that you have downloaded on your Apple TV.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV
- Tap on the “menu” icon
- Click on “setting” and click it open
- Choose “Users & Accounts” from the options
- Select your account
- Tap on “Subscriptions”
- Choose the “Paramount + subscription”
- Then select paramount plus subscription you want to manage
- Lastly, Click on cancel
You might have already been canceled if you cannot find the cancel option.
You have successfully canceled your subscription and it cannot be renewed.
Cancel Paramount+ Subscription On iPhone or iPad
If you create an account on Paramount+ via the App store, to cancel paramount subscriptions on your iPhone or iPad follow these step-by-step guides below.
How to Cancel Paramount Subscription On iPhone or iPad
- Turn on your iPhone or iPad
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click on your name.
- Then, click “Subscriptions”. However, if you cannot find the subscription option,
- Click on” iTunes & App Store”
- Select your Apple ID
- Click View Apple ID
- Sign in and scroll to the bottom, Click on “Subscriptions”
- Click on Paramount+
- Lastly, tap on “Cancel Subscription”
Once you click on it, tap on the “Confirm” option and your subscription will no longer be renewed.
Cancel Paramount+ Subscription On Roku
If you create an account for Paramount plus using your Roku streaming device, you can use the steps below to cancel your Sub.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription On Roku
- Turn on your Roku device and go to the home screen
- Select Paramount+ channel
- Click on the “*” button on the Roku remote
- choose Manage subscription
- Then select “cancel subscription”
With the above-listed steps, you have successfully canceled your subscription plan. Therefore, it would no longer be renewed till you re-subscribe again.
Cancel Paramount+ Subscription On Fire TV
If you signed up for Paramount+ subscription using Amazon Fire TV, follow these steps below to cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Subscription On Fire TV
- Open your web browser with a stable internet connection
- Visit http://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions
- Then log in to your account using your Amazon username and password
- Locate and select “Actions” next to Paramount+ Subscription
- On the drop-down menu, click on “Turn off auto-renewal”
- After that, tap on the “Turn off auto-renewal” button to confirm that you are canceling the subscription
To confirm that your cancellation was successful, a confirmation message would pop up. Then you have successfully canceled and it won’t be renewed when the subscription is due and should be renewed.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, you will get answers to Frequently asked questions asked online about canceling a Paramount+ subscription.
Is it easy to cancel Paramount+?
The answer is yes. It is very easy to cancel your subscription plan. You can also cancel whenever you want and still be able to access the service till the one you have subscribed for already is over. However, if you change your mind later, you can still re-subscribe to use Paramount+.
Can I cancel paramount plus before its free trial ends?
Yes, you can cancel the free trial before it ends if their services aren’t okay with you. Also, if you are not pleased enough with the contents they offer, you are free to discontinue the service. And if you want to discontinue, you can before the end of the free trial.
Do you still get charged if you cancel a free trial?
If you are to get a free trial normally, you will be asked to give your credit card number. So if you do not cancel the free trial before the free trial ends, you will get charged by the company. However, canceling the subscription might be tough and they might also charge you if there are any dishonest businesses.
How long is a free trial for paramount plus?
You will be charged a minimum of seven (7) days. This means that the first seven days after signing up will be for the free trial and you can cancel or change anytime you like.
Is Yellowstone on paramount plus?
No, Yellowstone is not on the paramount plus and this is because of the streaming right that is exclusive and is licensed to Peacock in the year 2020. So in order words, it is not available on paramount plus.