JetBluemastercard.com/activate is an online page where Jetblue cardholders visit to activate their new card. Apart from activating online, Cardholders can activate their card over the phone or through the mobile app.
Activating the card is the first thing to do to start using and enjoying the jet blue card rewards points. Have you not gone through the activating process before? Don’t worry this write-up will give you details on how to activate online-web, via the app, and over the phone.
Table of Contents
As mentioned earlier, there are three convenient ways to activate your new card so that you can start using it. Therefore, if you are ready to start spending with your new card, get your personal information and learn more about how to activate the card below.
How to Activate Your JetBlue Mastercard Online
To Activate your new card, follow the instructions under
- Go to barclaycard.co.uk/personal/customer/activate-new-barclaycard
- Tap on the “Register to activate” link
- Click on “Register” Widget
- Type in your personal data
- Fill in details for Login, your contact information
- Choose the medium you would want to receive your statement ready alerts
- Tap to accept the terms and conditions
- Then, tap on the “Register” button. It will take you to the activation page
To activate your card you will be providing your card number. Just follow the guide on the screen.
How to Activate Over the Phone
Fresh Cardholders can easily register for JetBlue Mastercard activation by calling the customer service activation phone number. The customer care executive will walk you through all of the steps you need to officially begin using your card with your daily lifestyle.
- The phone number should be at the back of your card.
- When you dial the number, make sure you have all of the information you will need handy, such as
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of the card number
- Social security number
JetBluemastercard.com/Activate Via App
Want to activate your CC via mobile App? There’s a free app available for both iOS and Android. The app lets you activate your account with just a few taps of the screen. Follow the steps below to activate your new CC via the app;
- Download the Barclays mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Launch the app once the download is finished.
- Click on the button that says “Activate Your Account.”
Just like the online activation procedure, you will need to enter the following;
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Your date of birth
- Account number
- Security code
- your occupation.
The moment you finish activating your card, proceed to set up your online banking credentials. Which is by creating your login Username and password. You will be using the username and password to log in when you want to access your CC account details.
JetBlue Mastercard Login
Here are the steps to follow, to log into your Credit Card account
- Visit the JetBlue Mastercard website at https://cards.barclaycardsus.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card/
- Press on the “Login” link
- Click on the “Cardmember Login” button from the Dropbox
- Then, fill in your Username
- Type in your password
- Lastly, tap on the “Login” button
These are steps to access your account. With these steps, you can view your transactions history, track your transactions, view your account balance, pay your bills, and so on.
Moreover, if you forget your login password, you need to click on the password reset button and follow the onscreen instructions. Concluding this article “JetBluemastercard.com/activate”, we hope you were satisfied with the information provided.