Kijiji.ca is a Canadian online advertising platform and part of eBay Classifieds Group. It was acquired by Adevinta in 2020. The company runs sections for cities and urban regions, for posting local advertisements.
However, the company was launched in February 2005 as an eBay subsidiary. Their brand is used in more than 100 cities in Canada and with kijiji.it in Italy, while eBay Classifieds websites are available under different brands in other countries.
Table of Contents
Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! Here you can trade new and used items, cars, jobs, services, vacation rentals, and more.
On the official website, you will find the following tabs and categories,
- Sign In
- Post ad
- Buy & Sell
- Cars & Vehicles
- Real Estate
- and Vacation Rentals
Kijiji.ca Buy and Sell
Search for anything on the buy and sell page. Here are the categories of items to search for;
- Arts & Collectibles
- Baby Items
- CDs, DVDs & Blu-ray
- Home Appliances
- Home – Indoor
- Computer Accessories
- Free Stuff
- Garage Sales
- Health & Special Needs
- Hobbies & Crafts
- Business & Industrial
- Cameras & Camcorders
- Home – Outdoor & Garden
- Home Renovation Materials
- Jewelry & Watches
- Musical Instruments
- Toys & Games
- Sporting Goods & Exercise
- Video Games & Consoles
- and TVs & Video
Kijiji ca Sign Up
To register for an account at Kijiji, do the following;
- Navigate to the login page https://www.kijiji.ca/t-login.html
- Tap on the “Don’t have an account? Create one now!” button
- Enter your Name. Your name will be displayed on your public profile.
- Re-enter Password and click on “Register”
Welcome to Kijiji, Canada, the most popular free, local classifieds site.
Kijiji ca Login
To access your account, here are the login steps
- Visit the website at https://kijiji.ca
- Click on Sign in
- Provide your Email
- Enter Password
- Tap on the Keep me signed in box for easy access to your account.
- Select the Sign in tab
Click in the Forgot password? Tab if you forgot your login password.
Kijiji.ca How To Buy And Sell
Do you want to buy Items from Kijiji? The procedure is very simple, just find the item you want to buy it will redirect you to a website that places that particular item on ad. Here are the steps.
- Move to the official website at https://kijiji.ca
- Click on the Buy and Sell Button
- Select the category of the item you want to buy
- Choose the item
- You will see various website that has the item, click on any of them and follow the guide to place your order.
These are procedures on how to buy in Kijiji.
How To Sell/Post Ad on Kijiji
To post your goods or items for sale on kijiji, you will need to have an account. So whenever you want to post your content, with the login details you are good to go. Here are the steps
- Navigate to the official page at kijiji.ca
- Tap on the Post Ad tab
- Enter your email address and password
- Tap on sign in.
It should take you to your account. Then follow the prompt to advertise and display your products for sale.
Kijiji Canada’s Locations
Here are locations to choose from
To see classified ads or post your own ad, click an area.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Ontario (A – L)
- Ontario (M – Z)
- Prince Edward Island
Do you want to access the Kijiji Ontario portal? If yes, here are a few steps to locate the Ontario page
- Launch your browser
- Go to https://kijiji.ca
- You will see the list on Locations, select Ontario
- Click on the Go button
Alternatively, click on this link https://www.kijiji.ca/h-ontario/9004
To locate the Alberta page is very simple, just go to https://www.kijiji.ca/h-alberta/9003
Find the item you want to buy, click on one of the websites with the best price and follow the prompt to make your order.