Speaking of Accounts.snapchat.com, Snapchat is one of the best social media on the internet today. Regardless, people find it difficult to Login to their accounts. No doubt, you have to own a Snapchat account before you can think about logging in.
Luckily for you, we will be sharing with you a simple guide to creating or logging in to a Snapchat account.
Table of Contents
Accounts.snapchat.com – Log In to Snapchat
Snapchat is more than just a way to chat. It is the fastest way to share the moment. Being a social app that opens right to the camera, you can send a snap in seconds. With the app, all you need to do is take a photo or video, add a caption and send it to your friends and family regardless of their location. Simply put, Snapchat is a social media app that allows you to express yourself with filters, lenses, Bitmoji’s, and several kinds of fun effects.
When you talk about Snapchat, you should know that there are so many features you could enjoy. However, you need to register for an account first.
- Get any internet-connected device and turn it on
- Open any web browser on the device and seek the web address https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/signup
- Fill the account sign up page with the required details
- Finally, tap on the “Sign Up & Accept” button
- Verify your email address or phone number by entering the code sent to it on the verification box
- Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward and your account should be successfully created
Above is a simple guide you can follow to successfully create a new Snapchat account for free.
How can I login to Snapchat with Facebook
Now that you’ve created your Snapchat account, the next step would be to sign in. Signing in to your account is very simple if done following the steps below.
- Get an internet-connected device and turn it on
- Make sure the device is connected to the internet and open the Snapchat app or visit https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/login
- On the login page, enter your username or email address and password. Alternatively, tap on your Facebook account to log in using Facebook
- Tap on the “Log In” button and wait a few seconds.
If the steps above are followed correctly, you would be signed in to your account in a few seconds. In the case, you forgot your password, simply tap on the “Forgot Password” link right under the Login form and follow the onscreen instructions. This would help you recover your account.
With the Snapchat app, you can take Snapchat with you where ever you go. Below is how to download the app.
- Open the app store on your device
- Tap on the search bar of the app store
- Enter the search term “Snapchat”
- Hit the “Install” or “Get” button
In a few moments, the app download should begin. Immediately after the app is successfully downloaded, the installation process would begin.