Mechanic Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship. Find out how to apply for a mechanic job in the US with visa Sponsorship. Many US auto mechanic shops and companies are currently hiring International candidates with outstanding mechanic skills.
However, for you to work as a mechanic in the US, you must first find a company that might hire you through sponsorship.
Table of Contents
Mechanic Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
US Automotive Companies requires candidates with outstanding skills and experience. The best way to get a mechanic job in the US is to have prior experience and good qualifications. Before you proceed to apply, I would like to give a definition of what a mechanic job is. Read on to also find out mechanic job requirements.
What are the Mechanic Jobs in the US?
There are different types of Mechanic Jobs in the US. However, Mechanic Jobs in the US can be found in a variety of industries, from automotive to industrial. Here are the most common Mechanic Jobs in the US are
- Auto mechanic
- Truck mechanic
- Aircraft mechanic
- Train mechanic
- Factory worker mechanic.
These are different types of mechanic jobs, with this list you can be able to identify where you belong.
Qualifications Requirements to be a Mechanic
To get a mechanic job in the US, you need the following;
- You will need certification from one of the top mechanic’s organizations. This shows your skill level and demonstrates your knowledge of automotive repairs and maintenance.
- Some mechanic jobs require a license from the state in which you wish to work.
- You need a degree in automotive engineering or a related field.
- Several years of experience working on vehicles.
- Have good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to pass a background check and provide proof of your insurance coverage.
With qualifications requirements, you can find a mechanic job in the US with free visa Sponsorship.
How to Find Mechanic Jobs in USA With Sponsorship 2022
To find a Mechanic Job abroad, US precisely, you can use online resources like Indeed.com, LinkedIn.com, or through classified ads, or you can try contacting car dealerships, rental car companies, and other businesses that use mechanics. If you do not have any experience, you can train to become a mechanic by taking courses offered by vocational schools or community colleges.
However, you can also get a mechanic job via sponsorship. Sponsorship in the sense that a company or organization agrees to hire you and also sponsor your visa.
How to Apply For US Mechanic Jobs With Free Visa Sponsorship 2022
To apply for US mechanic jobs, do the following;
- Visit https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Sponsorship+Auto+Mechanic&l=United+States
- Find your desired job and apply
- Submit all required info
- Then wait for a response from the Employer
Once you get the job offer, the US Employer will have to petition for you at the USCIS office. Then Yi can proceed to apply for the visa.
Getting US Work Visa for Mechanic Job
Getting a visa that lets someone live in the US takes a lot of effort. Due to the documentation, you need to present in order for your temporary visa application to be processed. And also, your employer needs to vouch for you by submitting a petition, before you even apply for a US visa.
However, petitioning is also the first step in obtaining permanent residence in the US. Though, the permanent residence visa requirements actually differ depending on who petitions for you: your family or employer.
US Work Visas
If you are migrating to the US for work-related reasons, you will need to get yourself a work visa. A work visa acts as a work permit, letting you live and work in the US. Moreover, you do not need to get any additional documents in order to start working in the country.
Types of US Work Visa
Here are the types of work visas in USA
- E-1/2/3: Traders
- E-2: Investors
- The E-3: Special occupation professionals from Australia
- H-1B: Special occupation professionals
- H-1C: Registered nurses
- The H-2A/B: Agricultural workers
- H-2B: Non-agricultural workers (hotel, food service, etc.)
- H-3: Non-immigrant trainees
- I: Foreign media representatives
- L-1A/B: Intra-company transferees
- O: Individuals with extraordinary abilities or achievements
- P-1A: Internationally recognized athletes
- The P-1B: Entertainment groups
- P-2: Performers performing under a reciprocal exchange program and
- P-3: Artists that are part of a culturally unique program
- Q: Visas for cultural exchange
- TN NAFTA: Visas for Canadian and Mexican professionals
The Most Popular US Visa type is the H1B Visa
H1B Visa for Mechanic Job In USA
H-1B type visa is the most popular work visa in the United States. A variety of occupations can apply for this visa such as physicians, engineers, IT specialists, mechanics, and more. This is the best visa for Mechanic Jobs in the USA.
Mechanic Jobs Salary in USA
The average salary for a mechanic is around $24.43 per hour in the United States and $6,750 overtime per year.
Are mechanics in demand in America?
Employment of automotive service technicians and mechanics is projected to show little or no change from 2020 to 2030. Not minding limited employment growth, about 69,000 launching for automotive service technicians and mechanics are projected each year, on average, over the years.
How do I become a mechanic in USA?
Steps to Becoming a Mechanic
- Do Some Homework, career mechanics have physically demanding jobs
- Complete a High School Education
- Finish a Mechanic Training Program
- Become Entry-Level Certified
- Finish an Apprenticeship or Internship.
- Get Hired as a Mechanic.
- Become a Certified Professional Technician.
- Keep Learning.
What states pay mechanics the most?
The best-Paying States for Auto Mechanics are
- Columbia ($64,640)
- California ($54,540)
- Washington ($52,530)
- Alaska ($52,490)
- Hawaii ($51,920).