Medical Technologist Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship? Do you want to further your career as a medical technologist in the US? If Yes, I encourage you to read this article to the end. Find out all you need to know about medical technologist jobs in the US with visa Sponsorship.
With the US Visa Sponsorship program, Foreigners with amazing skills and qualifications can be employed to work for an organization in the US with a free visa.
Table of Contents
Medical Technologist Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
If you are a qualified medical technologist or Lab technologist seeking to Immigrate to the US, you can apply for job vacancies in any of the US hospital or healthcare centers hiring.
However, before I proceed with the US medical technologist application steps, check out the job description beneath.
US Medical Technologist Jobs Description
A Medical Technologist, or Laboratory Technologist, is responsible for analyzing biological samples to treat or diagnose different diseases. Their main role includes getting biological samples ready to test, conducting blood tests, and creating reports of their findings.
Medical Technologist Jobs Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Technologists are majorly responsible for collecting and testing samples. Their roles and responsibilities include the following:
- To make use of established lab protocol to perform laboratory tests and correctly log the results of those tests
- To determine specimen validity within the first 20 minutes of receiving the specimen
- Inform clients of recollection protocols if a specimen is rejected
- To Identify, diagnose and repair issues that may arise with the laboratory equipment
- To verify all test results and ensure that they are correctly matched with the specimen
- Label and organize all tests appropriately to ensure that they are easily retrievable.
Medical Technologist Jobs Education and training requirements
Medical Technologists job requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in medical technology. There are places where they may also require candidates to complete an exam and receive a license to work.
Even in states where licensing is not required, they can get certification via the American Medical Technologists agency. This certification shows that the candidate has received their BS from an accredited university and completed either an internship or gained one year of approved work experience, so it’s extremely valuable to a candidate.
Medical Technologist Experience Requirements
Medical Technologists often have the opportunity to gain clinical laboratory experience through internships or work-study programs, so even candidates with the minimum entry-level requirements should have a few months to one year of relevant experience. Not only that or as a substitute for prior work experience, but candidates might also have experience in similar roles as laboratory assistants, nursing assistants, or laboratory technicians.
How to Find Medical Technologist Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship 2022
As a foreigner, the best way to apply for US medical technologist job with a visa is to Visit the internet. On the internet, there are many jobs website like indeed.com, LinkedIn, etc where you can find US job listings with free visa Sponsorship.
How to Apply for Medical Technologist Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship 2022
To start up the online application process for a medical technologist US job, do the following;
- Go to google.com and search for a medical technologist job in the united states with free visa Sponsorship for Foreigners. Alternatively, visit indeed.com jobs, LinkedIn.com jobs
- Find the job that suits you.
- Select the apply button, and make sure that the Employer is willing to hire a Foreign candidate and ready to sponsor the work visa.
- Submit your application and wait for a response
You will be notified if you get the job and will receive a job offer from the Employer. It is now left for the Employer to Visit the US workforce to file a Petition for you. After that, you can now proceed to apply for a usa work visa.
US H-1B Visa Degree and license requirements for Medical Technologists
The H1B Visa is the best Visa for Foreign medical technologists. Foreign national Medical Technologists (also known as Clinical Laboratory Technologists and Clinical Laboratory Scientists) must meet the USCIS Healthcare Worker requirements, outlined below.
- You must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Medical Technology or a closely related field.
- Have your educational credentials verified through CGFNS.
- You must obtain a Visa Screen Certificate (Type I Certificate) through CGFNS.
- You must obtain a State Medical Technologist License (or Clinical Laboratory Technologist License or Clinical Laboratory Scientist License) (Temporary or Permanent) or a letter of eligibility to obtain a State License once the H-1B visa is approved.
CGFNS is the source Visa Screen Certificate (Type I Certificate) for Medical Technologists:
Medical Technologist Salary In the US
The average salary of a Medical Technologist is around $30.51 per hour. Though the pay rate may depend on the level of experience, education, and geographical location.
Are medical technologists in demand in USA?
Employment of clinical laboratory technologists and technicians is projected to grow 11% from 2020 to 2030, faster than the average for all occupations. About 25,900 openings for clinical laboratory technologists and technicians are projected yearly, on average, over the decade.
How do I become a medical technologist in USA?
To qualify for licensure, the aspiring medical technologists may need to have a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, medical technology, or physical science, or possess a degree that meets coursework and laboratory requirements. However, some states also require certification, and many employers prefer to hire certified workers.
Where do medical technologists make the most money?
According to BLS claims; these are the states with the highest average salary for medical lab technologists:
- New York – $72,500.
- Rhode Island – $70,580.
- Connecticut – $70,220.
- Oregon – $69,330.
- California – $68,450
READ ALSO: Caregiving Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship