Most Precious Blood Catholic School is a parochial Catholic school of the Archdiocese of Denver which serves the surrounding communities in Denver. The Most Precious Blood Catholic School faculty and staff strive to foster the development of a personal journey of faith which leads to the commitment of love and trust in God.
However, the school challenge students to make sound judgments based on Gospel Values. And it’s guided by prayer and encourages a strong relationship with Jesus Christ.
Table of Contents
Most Precious Blood Catholic School
The education at MPB Catholic school builds the foundation for excellence in school and throughout life. The institution emphasizes the following;
- Art and Music Programs
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Academic Excellence
- Community Service Projects
- Integrated Technology Program
- Supportive Student Environment
- Active Parental Involvement
The faculty and staff believe that Catholic education begins with the family. So they support the parents as primary educators, who nourish values deeply human and spiritual. Believing that each student is a valued member of the community. In the school, both teachers and staff facilitate a safe and accepting environment where students are encouraged to be involved in the learning process.
Most Precious Blood School Denver
The school is centred on the growth and development of each person, and it’s accredited through the AdvancED accreditation process. The school consists of an elementary and middle school encompassing all grades from junior kindergarten via eighth grade.
Further, a preschool program and before and after school care are offered via the Early Learning Center. The MPB school is located on the same campus as the Church, Parish Center, and Early Learning Center, and is an integral part of the Parish.
MPB current enrollment is strong, and they are able to accommodate additional students on a grade-by-grade basis. Prospective families are thereby encouraged to contact the school to arrange a personal tour.
MPB School is a Catholic community empowering students to reach their highest potential through instruction and practice of the Catholic faith, in academics, personal growth, and social responsibility.
A Catholic Preschool designed to provide warm, loving care, a stimulating educational curriculum and a full range of services in support of all families.
The school offers the following:
- 2 Preschool classes (children must be 3 and potty trained to start school)
- 3 Pre-Kindergarten classes
- Before school and after school (for K-2nd grade) – because of the current COVID restrictions, the before and after care program will be run by MPB Catholic School until further notice
- Summer camp for children 3 years through 5th grade
The school Location is 2225 South Colorado Blvd. which is at the intersection of Warren and Colorado Boulevard, a convenient location that is easy to reach from downtown Denver and the Denver Tech Center.
Most Precious Blood Catholic School Admissions
MPB strive to make the admissions process at the school as easy and enjoyable as possible. Most families start the process with a personal tour hosted by either a school administrator or our student tour guides. After the tour, the prospective students will be invited to spend a day with their future classmates. The day comes with STAR screening to gain a sense of the student’s abilities.
Most Precious Blood (MPB) School Applications
MPB School applications are accepted throughout the year with registration packets being sent in the spring. The school will request the necessary paperwork for its files including transcripts, sacramental records, and medical forms- as they look forward to welcoming your family to MPB!.
So to apply for admission into the school you will need to go to the school. For more information or to arrange a tour, please call or email Alyssa Sanchez in the Main Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get their phone number, go to
Tap on the menu tab, select the admission button, and tap on the registration button.
MPB Student Registration Steps
Here are the steps to the MPB registration process:
- Application: you must complete and return the MPB School Application. Also, there is an application fee of $50.00 per student- this fee is non-refundable. If your child attends Most Precious Blood Early Learning Center or another private school, all accounts must be current in order for your application to be accepted.
- Student Screening: every student/candidate will be contacted to arrange a date and time for screening after applications are accepted.
- Student Shadowing: All students in grades 1-8 may shadow if this would be a helpful aspect in making a family decision about the school that fits your child best. However, you can contact Alyssa Sanchez (email@example.com) in the Main Office to arrange this prior to arrival.
- Registration: Once you receive your acceptance letter, your child has been screened and has been shadowed (if required), and you will be asked to register. Thus, additional forms and fees will be required at this time.
Families seeking to register children with in-parish status at Most Precious Blood Catholic School must be active members of the parish for at least six months prior to applying for this status. Moreover, an active member of the parish is defined by a)regular attendance at parish worship; b)consistent, identifiable offertory support of parish ministries; and c)regular, ongoing involvement in one or more parish ministries or activities.
Most Precious Blood Catholic School Tuition Information 2022-2023
In parish (a portion paid by catholic parish if registered and certified by the pastor.)
- First child- $6,700
- Second child -$6,100
- Third Child- $5,800
Out of parish/different faith (this rate is for families not registered or Claimed by a parish)
- First Child – $7,700
- Second Child- $7,100
- Third Child $6,800
MPB School Tuition is paid through the FACTS family portal. FACTS is MPB school information website, and once your registration is complete, you will receive an email invitation to set up your family account.
Go to https://school.mpbdenver.org/admissions/ and tap on the tuition button for more details.
What church has the blood of Jesus?
The Precious Blood school is owned by the Catholic Church.
What is the meaning of the Precious Blood of Jesus?
Jesus is said to have given his life – his blood – for the sake of all humanity, atoning for All form of human sin. However, the devotion to the Most Precious Blood is understood to be a call to repentance and reparation