When it comes to My Kids Credit Card, I wonder “are children worth owning a CC”? While a credit card can help them to learn great money habits from a very young age is it really worth it? Frankly, it all depends on your kid.
However, if you really want to get a credit card for your kids, there are credit cards you should go for. These CC’s are no other card than cards that will help them build a credit history and gain an excellent credit score.
Now, if you’ve made up your mind and you’re looking for the best credit card for your kid, it might be difficult as there are thousands of credit cards in the market. Nevertheless, this article will help you with the list of top CC’s good for kids.
My Kids Credit Card
Here is a list of the best CC’s for teens
- Petal 2 Visa credit card
- Discover It ® Secured card
- Deserve Edu MasterCard
- Capital One Secured MasterCard
- Discover it ® Student Cash Back
- Bank of America Travel Rewards CC for student
Get more details about the above credit cards in the section below.
Best Credit Cards for Kids
Check out the following CC for your young ones.
Discover it® Cash Back CC
Discover it Student Cash back card is best for cashing in on major cash. It is issued by Discover bank. It comes with the following benefits
- Offers a $0 annual fee to users.
- Cardmembers can earn 5% cash back rewards on their everyday purchases at gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, etc.
- It offers an unlimited 1% cash return on every other purchases cardholder made with the card.
- Get enjoys unlimited cashback match
- Offers free SSN alerts with your card.
How to apply- to apply visit their main page at www.discover.com/credit-cards/student/it-card.html
On their main page, you will see the apply now widget at top of the screen. Press on the button to start the application process.
Deserve EDU MasterCard CC for Student
Deserve EDU MasterCard offers outstanding cash back to members, plus a free annual fee.
- It comes with free foreign transaction fees
- Provides cell phone protection
- Cardholders gets a $0 annual fee
- Cardholders receive amazing cash backs on all purchases.
- It’s great for college students and professionals, starting their credit journey.
How to apply for Deserve Edu MasterCard- to apply you need to pre-qualify. To check if you prequalify, go to their website, click on the prequalify button and follow the prompts.
Capital One Secured MasterCard CC
Capital One Secured MasterCard has to do with helping on helping cardholders rebuild their credit. Below are the
- It offers a $0 annual fee to members
- Get an auto credit line review
- Offers a refundable deposit
- Enjoy auto pay
- It offers outstanding account notification
- Provides24/7 customer support
How to apply- to apply for the CC, go to their page at https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/secured-mastercard/
Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students
Bank of America travel rewards CC is one of the cards that can help you build your financial future.
- Members get unlimited 1.5 points for each $1 you spend on purchases.
- The annual fee is not applicable to that
- No foreign transaction fees
- It helps members to build your credit
- Make eligible purchases within the first 90 days of membership and get an introductory offer
How to apply: to apply, go to https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/student-rewards-credit-card/ on their main page, tap on the “Apply Now” box, and follow the prompt.