Nail Technician Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship- find urgent nail Technician Jobs in the US for foreigners. Candidates from across the globe can apply for a nail tech job and stand a chance to get a free visa once the Employer is willing to sponsor.
Before you proceed to apply for the job, you need to know basic nail tech job descriptions and salary. This article will explain it all, just ensure you read to the end.
Table of Contents
Nail Technician Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship
In the US a lot of Spas or salons are in search of skilful nail Technicians and some of the employers are offering visa Sponsorship for foreigners. Before going into the job description, who is a nail technician?
Who is A Nail Technician in USA?
Now, Nail Technicians are beauty specialists or professionals who maintain and decorate toenails and fingernails by undertaking manicures, and pedicures, applying for artificial nails and extensions, removing dead skin and providing light massage.
Nail Technician Job Description
Nail Technicians are also known as Pedicurists or Manicurists. They offer manicures, pedicures, and various nail treatments based on clients’ nail care needs and preferences. However, nail techs are either self-employed or work in salons, spas, barbershops or nail studios. Find out what the duties and responsibilities of a Nail Technician are by going through the section below.
Nail Technician Job Duties and Responsibilities
Nail Technician Duties and Responsibilities are as follows;
- To paint fingernails and toenails
- To clean, cut and shape nails
- Helps to recommend colours, rhinestones and designs based on each customer’s style
- Clean out the previously applied polish
- Prepare and clean the beauty station in-between appointments
- To sterilize equipment before use
- Inform customers about additional services and offers (e.g. loyalty discounts, eyebrow waxing)
- To give hand and foot massages
- To give nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manicures last longer)
- Up-sell treatments and beauty products, when appropriate
These are the roles and functions of a nail technician in the US.
Nail Technician Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Nail Technician’s common skills and qualifications are as follows;
- A high school diploma
- Having certification in Cosmetology or Nail Art is a plus
- A proven work experience as a Nail Technician, Manicurist or similar role
- Be an expertise in basic and advanced nail techniques, including french manicures, airbrushing and gel manicures
- Have knowledge of cosmetology trends
- Good knowledge of sanitation and sterilization standards
- Have experience in customer service
These are basic nail Technician Job qualifications and skills.
How to Find and Apply for Nail Technician Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship Online
To apply for a US nail technician job, do the following;
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/nail-technician-jobs
- Search through Linkedin page to find a nail tech job that suits you. And make sure the job you are applying, that the employer is willing to sponsor your visa.
- Tap on the job
- Read the job description
- Select the Apply button
Follow ty onscreen directives to apply for the job. Then wait for a response afterwards.
Nail Technician Job in USA Salary
How much does a Nail Technician make in the united states? The average nail technician’s salary in the United States is around $40,950 per year or $21 each hour. Entry-level positions start around $29,706 per year while most experienced workers make up to $60,028 per year.
How do I Become a Nail Technician?
It is very possible to work as a Nail Technician without formal training or qualifications, although some employers may prefer Nail Technicians with qualifications and/or experience.
- Undertake a qualification in nail tech or beauty services. This is basically a certificate or a diploma, such as a Certificate III in Nail Technology (SHB30315) or a Diploma of Beauty Therapy (SHB50115). These courses may include practical placements.
- After gaining experience, you can work your way up to become a Beauty Therapist or Salon Manager.
What is the Role of a Nail Technician?
Nail Technician roles include polishing fingernails and toenails, painting designs and applying gel and acrylic nails.
How Would You Describe a Nail Technician on a Resume?
Your nail tech resume should include impressive skills such as knowledge of nail technology, manicuring skills, pedicuring skills, nail extension skills and other nail treatment skills. There are technicians who have knowledge about the anatomy of the hand and foot, if you are one of them, be sure to include that in the resume.
What are the Personal and Technical Skills of a Nail Technician?
Required skills and qualities of a nail technician
- Quality customer service skills.
- good verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work well with hands.
- Good concentration skill
- Pay attention to detail.
- Be patience.
- Have good hygiene practices.
- Have basic computer skills to take bookings etc.
What is the Job Description of the Manicurist and Pedicurist?
Manicurists and pedicurists, in some cases, are called nail technicians. They work exclusively on the hands and feet to groom fingernails and toenails. A basic role includes soaking the clients’ hands or feet to soften the skin in order to remove dead skin cells and artificial nails.
What Qualifications do You Need to be a Nail Technician?
To become a qualified nail technician you have to obtain a recognised qualification like VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology. Having this qualification will guarantee you employment whether it is in a salon or as a freelance nail technician.
What is Another Name for Nail Technician?
Nail Technicians are sometimes called manicurists. Like nail technicians, manicurists are licensed professionals. Most states require nail technicians to pass an exam and complete a training program, ‘apprenticeship, or both.
How do I Write an Application Letter for a Nail Technician?
Here’s a list of steps you can follow as you write your nail technician cover letter:
- Include a header.
- Introduce yourself and discuss why you’re interested in the role.
- Add your professional experience.
- Feature your educational background or training.
- Highlight your relevant skills.
- Proofread and review.
What are the Four Basic Categories of Nail Care Tools?
Four types of nail implements and/or tools required to perform a manicure include Equipment, implements, materials, and professional nail products.
READ ALSO: Fuel Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now