As it stands now, NEMA Recruitment 2023 Application Form is not yet out and applications are yet to begin. NEMA will soon start a very large recruitment exercise and the portal will be made open.
NEMA stands for National Emergency Management Agency and it was established in 1999. The agency focuses on disaster management in all parts of Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Functions of NEMA
The following are other functions of the National Emergency Management Agency;
- They formulate policies related to disaster management in Nigeria
- To guide and enlighten against sudden disaster in the country
- To take delivery of life-saving equipment in case of an emergency
- They train and undertake human capacity building
- To monitor the state of preparedness against sudden disaster
- To provide relief materials to victims of disaster
NEMA Recruitment Requirements
Below are the skills and requirements you must possess to be eligible for this exercise;
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in the West African Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Candidates must possess a BSc, HND, or OND from a registered and known tertiary institution.
- Interested candidates must possess a valid means of identification like a valid driver’s license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Candidates must be between 25-35 years of age
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically fit.
- Interested candidates must be fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- Applicants must be dependable.
- Past working experience will be an advantage
- Good computer skills will also be an advantage.
How to Apply for the 2023 NEMA Recruitment Exercise
- Visit the official NEMA portal via nema.gov.ng
- Read the instruction and guidelines provided carefully
- Fill in your details correctly where required like your surname, first name, other names, gender, date of birth, place of birth, state of origin, contact address, place of origin, phone number, email address, and other means of identification
- Proofread and submit your application
Successful candidates will be contacted through a registered email for a screening test.
Will there be a screening test for the recruitment?
Yes, there will be a screening test for the recruitment and successful applicants will be contacted.
Is the application free?
Yes, you are not to pay any fee to apply for this recruitment
Can I be disqualified after applying?
Yes, you can be disqualified if your details and information are not accurate.
When is the deadline for the application exercise?
The deadline/closing date for the exercise is not yet officially announced.
Updates on the NEMA Recruitment 2023 Application Programme
From time to time, updates on this recruitment exercise will be added to this page so if you wish to stay updated you should visit this page regularly.
It is also advised to bookmark this website and refresh it regularly in case of any change or update.